Netfirms.
They seem to have problems with the forums part of the sites but we are working out the kinks.
Well you are doing great job with your site but I am still waiting for your 3rd website.Smile
Excel Prime Posting

When it will be start regularly?
Rohitpatel Wrote:Well you are doing great job with your site but I am still waiting for your 3rd website.Smile
Excel Prime Posting

When it will be start regularly?

Actually Prime was an experiment to promote the other two side. A haven't gone live with it yet outside of for my sites. It is a different evolution of the paid posting service not for the light of wallet. I may actually sell it off as my other interest are very time consuming.
I just checked your sites. They look nice. I wanto to get into it, but so far I'm just having fun with a blog. I was planning with my partner to launch a website here in Germany, but we are pretty much delayed... oh well...
They are nice sites! You said it was an evolution from paid posting and it wasn't cheap. What is the difference between your site and paid posting?
Grace Wrote:They are nice sites! You said it was an evolution from paid posting and it wasn't cheap. What is the difference between your site and paid posting?

Thank you for the compliment

The Excel Prime is the site the that is an evoluntion ao paid posting that offers feedback and surveys from the posters to help the forum owner adjust and make changes to increase their membership also there are promotional articles written for the site and placed in high traffic content areas to drive traffic to the forum site. Regular paid posting just offers writers to post within the forums only. Which does a job but many times once the paid posters leave the forums die. Excel Prime does not offer just a basic posting service. It offers a complete package and is not for forums sites that are not serious business and has no intention of competing with the other services but instead offer a new level of service. Still the concept is on the back burner right now as I have five sites to solidify of my own. I am not turning away business but not promoting for it either at this time. I may wind up selling it off.
It's a great site and you should be proud of it. I'm also impressed with the business model you employed in the site. I think it's a great template for other sites.
ACCER Wrote:It's a great site and you should be proud of it. I'm also impressed with the business model you employed in the site. I think it's a great template for other sites.

Thank you that is a nice compliment

Currently Neftirms is causing a lot of problems with the forums. Today is my tenth call in five days. That plus trying to get my New Article series launched by Thursday is getting hairy.
aquariancore Wrote:They seem to have problems with the forums part of the sites but we are working out the kinks.

Today for the first time in weeks my forums are purring like a formula on the first turn.
I guess you really know what you are doing! Congratulations! There are things in which I would like to get involved, but I have so many other projects at the same time, I feel I wouldn 't have the "time" to dedicate and develop the things I want... I think I need to be better organized.