Netfirms.
I should have never said anything on of the forums has been offline since late last night.
Almost there weeks consequetive and the netfirmss situation with my forums is getting worse. The are up for an hour and down for 23. I know that NetFirms is running a new deal all I can say is don't take it.
aquariancore Wrote:Almost there weeks consequetive and the netfirmss situation with my forums is getting worse. The are up for an hour and down for 23. I know that NetFirms is running a new deal all I can say is don't take it.

Aquarinacore... I'm sorry to hear about that! I think that would make me pretty mad! So, I gather that you are ready to recommend netfirms to everybody you know, right? LOL.. just laugh, please. It's better than be angry!
Today bought more fun as the whole netfirms operation went down. Everything but one forum came back. Monday May 14th 07

I am going to run an new odds site. Anyone willing to take odds on consequetive days withouth problems?
Are you staying with netfirms? If so I might want to get in on the action...But then again...
Two more gratuitious emails but problem not solved.
aquariancore Wrote:Two more gratuitious emails but problem not solved.

The interesting thing about this thread is that it has become like a soap opera! The adventures with Netfirms... and why other users at DS will really think about ever hav ing to do business with them!
Aquarian is a nice guy. He'd have to be to put up with those nitwits. He has great sites and the forums are great. If it wasn't for netfirms screwing around, he'd peobably have the most traffic of any forum on the net.
Thank you Accer.

I have one forum working and the other will be online Monday I am told. Their SQL base was hacked badly. Still in two weeks I am openning another site with GoDaddy of great importance. It will tie three of my seven sites together for a few weeks plus at least two of my content publishers.
I can hardly wait! GoDaddy was down for about an hour this morning...but are back up and fine. I'm a Mod on a forum hosted by them and they rarely have issues.

Ok, this was the first time I know of them having an issue.