New Comer
Hi,

I am new comer to this forum. Hope I could contribute and learn more in this forum.

Thank you and all the best for this forum Wink

Regards,

CP
Hey CP

Welcome to Domain Social Smile

It's great to have you here with us, and I'm always here to help out if you need help.

See you around the forum,

Zach
Hello cyberpacific. It's good to see you here.

I'm quite new to this area of interest too, and I've been learning things here. I'm happy to share any information I have that may be of interest to you or others.

I'll see you around. Wink
Thank you zach, Taggart & tater03 Wink
cyberpacific Wrote:Hi,

I am new comer to this forum. Hope I could contribute and learn more in this forum.

Thank you and all the best for this forum Wink

Regards,

CP

Hello, and well met brave soul. )

Anyway, you should check if your name is taking as a domain. I like it.

Hurgoll
Hello and welcome Cyber Pacific! It's a pretty decent place to hang out, this forum. I hope you have as good a time here as I do!
welcome i'm aslo quite new. Hopefully we have a nice time around here

regards
hi! im new too. I listed my oldest domain on sedo.com. when it didnt sell (and still hasnt gotten any bids) i figured i better learn how to do this. So im making it through Zachs Domain - great book btw, and looking around in here to get a better idea of how to be successful at this. I have about 30 domain names registered. A few are valuable, most of them are too long or dont fit the criteria of that killer domain. so im learning too. I love buying domain names, such a rush when you finally find one thats available!

Best of luck to you!
Trisha
Welcome to domainsocial.com ! Smile
welcome aboard

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  hi, I am a new comer backstreetviking 0 2,508 12-25-2008, 07:59 AM
Last Post: backstreetviking