New forum post your opps
Great idea, I will definately have to check this out. Many forums do not allow advertising now a days. If you don't mind me asking, how long and how much work did it take to create the forum?
Thanks for the tip off. I will check it out when I have some free time, which will be sometime Thursday!
It was a tad confusing for a simple mind like mine. You may consider making it less complex.
WoW.. Nice little forum. I just joined so we shall see how I like it in the future.. Free advertising you say? So I am assuming I will find LOTS of information there.. Thanks for sharing!
zach Wrote:Nice but you should cater for larger resolutions. The forum seems to load in some kind of box (iframe?) and the box is tiny on my screen.

Why not just customize the forum skin to look like the rest of your site? Then you can just link straight to the forum..

Not sure if he changed anything, but I didn't get mine loaded in a box. Nice site/forum.

Now, what I like is the fact you are helping him and not b!tching about someone talking about another forum on here. Things like that are the main reason I have reccomended my friends to join here and try to learn about domains. This is one of the most friendly sites on the web.
Link to the forum doesnt work anymore Sad
the lucky 15th post
Hello,

I just visited your forum. Here are a few of my observations.

When I first arrived at the site, I was a bit confused because it opened to a page entitled "currency trading forum" at the top, but the content was about tips to improve your e-commerce business. I thought the content was good, but maybe it should be in your "Business" section?

Also, I noticed that the site was a little bit slow to open. I don't know if you could control that, but if it could be improved, it might reduce people from leaving the site prematurely.

Good luck with your forum!

byallnames
Link on origional post goes to "The requested forum does not exist."

And it's just a quad google ads page now, GUESS IT DIDN'T LAST LONG!

http://www.megacheaperdomaind.com
http://wwwmagacheaperhosting.com
Nice post. It is best

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Forum owner / Webmaster Resources! -thoma- 1 7,452 02-06-2011, 05:36 PM
Last Post: Lailaa
  New forum for High-Value domain names byallnames 0 2,219 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post: