Hello,

I am a new member and in desperate need of help. I want to respect this forum as much as I can but I have a question and don't know who to ask or if it would be allowed to ask here. Forgive me if I am going about this all wrong.

I went back to college and need more time, I am overwhelmed spreading myself thin with my domains I want to sell them all and get out from it totally and completely. How can I do this fast? Before I spend too much time trying to sell the whole thing.
welcome here
What is up new member. How you doin'
Welcome to the forum. Smile
tygersden Wrote:Hello,

I am a new member and in desperate need of help. I want to respect this forum as much as I can but I have a question and don't know who to ask or if it would be allowed to ask here. Forgive me if I am going about this all wrong.

I went back to college and need more time, I am overwhelmed spreading myself thin with my domains I want to sell them all and get out from it totally and completely. How can I do this fast? Before I spend too much time trying to sell the whole thing.

Hello there! Welcome. Take it easy okay. All your questions will soon have an answers.
I'm also a newbie domainer to this forum
what are you rarest domains? Try doing something with them first!
Hi! how is it going???
Hey! I'm hoping to learn from this forum, I have pretty high hopes!

Good luck with your business.
Like a previous post pick the domains you think will sell, are rare, find out popularity or niche keyword rich domains to sell from your list.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Need to consult with forum member about my Watches choice Lougalvi 0 1,692 05-21-2018, 12:03 PM
Last Post: Lougalvi
  New member here trukolor 7 4,766 10-17-2007, 02:28 PM
Last Post: spamyboy
  New Member Here.. scorzaze 1 2,658 09-28-2007, 12:47 PM
Last Post: Taggart
  Hi , New member here mtajim 7 4,627 02-15-2007, 12:30 AM
Last Post: DomainCroc
  a new member with you! tack 0 3,398 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post:
  Another New Member Here nellco1 0 2,554 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post:
  New member agemac 0 2,580 Less than 1 minute ago