New member here
Just wanted to post that Im new here, registerd a week or so ago and just now getting time to post.
I am another Domain snag freak I even own the domain name domainsnags.com.

Usually when I do a post I sign it with my real name as Ray at the end of the post.
So you can call me Ray or trukolor as trukolor is my business name.
I live in North Carolina, Im 43 years old have 3 kids ages 16, 19 and 22. And Im a proud GrandPa also of a beautiful little girl age 1 1/2.

I have several domain names I need to unload that I will post soon, I have them listed in several places for sale at this time. But Im ready to just start taking bids.Rolleyes

Im curious if most people here use leapfish or do you pay a pro for you apprasials ?
I"v been using Leapfish but Im curios and skeptical about its results at times.

If you need to know anymore about me feel free to ask

Nice to be here,

trukolor
Ray
hi how're you doing? welcome here. have a nice stay in this forum
Welcome, Ray,

I've been using NAMEBOY for rough appraisals recently. Its free and based on the bare minimum of criteria, so I consider it a guide only. When I suspect that I have a domain that's valuable, however, I would pay the long dollar for a professional to appraise it for characteristics which can't be determined electronically, like timely pertinence, current popularity, trend, etc.

I'm no expert by any means but I did learn quickly not to pay to have every domain appraised. If you haven't seen Zach's ebook yet, you might want to invest in a copy. So much of what he teaches in that book makes it possible to determine alot for yourself....or at least create a basis for an opinion and marketing.

Again, glad to see new people visiting Domain Social.
welcom !!! Smile
Ok, you win on being the king of domain snagging. I never even thought of getting that name. So how many do you currently own?
ACCER Wrote:Ok, you win on being the king of domain snagging. I never even thought of getting that name. So how many do you currently own?
Not as many as most, Although Im rather picky about the ones I do snag.
Might I mention it is currently for sale to the highest bidder.
I'll list all the domain's I have for sale soon as I get a chance.
If your interested in the domain name http://www.domainsnags.com let me know by pm or post here and I'll get back to you soon as I can.
Thank You
trukolor
Ray
Hey Ray, it's good to see you here.

It sounds like you have a great family and a great business.

I'm still learning here, and I guess I'll see you around. Take care. Cool
Welcome to domainsocial.com ! Smile

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Need to consult with forum member about my Watches choice Lougalvi 0 1,678 05-21-2018, 12:03 PM
Last Post: Lougalvi
  New Member Here.. scorzaze 1 2,648 09-28-2007, 12:47 PM
Last Post: Taggart
  Hi , New member here mtajim 7 4,588 02-15-2007, 12:30 AM
Last Post: DomainCroc
  a new member with you! tack 0 3,384 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post:
  Another New Member Here nellco1 0 2,542 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post:
  New member agemac 0 2,570 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post:
  Greetings from new member usam777 0 2,319 Less than 1 minute ago