New to Parking
Alright well im very new to domain and im researching and stuff and i found this website. Now my friend says he was doing this for a while cause he found a $150 Keyword. but i don't understand like im super confused.

Questions:
First, What does the Bid have to do with domain Parking

2:
Whats a good Parking Program. Like i was looking at RegisterFly.com and NameDrive.com but i don't know yet

3:
How many Domains should i get to first? just one to see how it is or what?

Anything else or advise please post.
Unless you've got a good lead on really good names, I'd do one domain and practice stuff. otherwise, you may find yourself spending all your money before you get anything useful done.
The tough thing at this point is finding good domains that will generate traffic without promotion. Heck I was trying to register some new names for some actual sites, and I had a devil of a time finding anything worthwhile.
Spitreaper, you may want to check out the Domain Parking Guide that was posted earlier. It should answer your questions about which parking partner is better.
zach Wrote:Spitreaper, you may want to check out the Domain Parking Guide that was posted earlier. It should answer your questions about which parking partner is better.

It did more than that, Zach. I found it very helpful. I appreciate the effort and am grateful to you for sharing your expertise.
No problem Smile Happy it helped.
Spitreaper Wrote:Alright well im very new to domain and im researching and stuff and i found this website. Now my friend says he was doing this for a while cause he found a $150 Keyword. but i don't understand like im super confused.

Questions:
First, What does the Bid have to do with domain Parking

2:
Whats a good Parking Program. Like i was looking at RegisterFly.com and NameDrive.com but i don't know yet

3:
How many Domains should i get to first? just one to see how it is or what?

Anything else or advise please post.

My understanding is that the domains parked are hosted with ads on them. So naturally domain names linked to higher bid key words would generate a better revenue.
zach Wrote:Spitreaper, you may want to check out the Domain Parking Guide that was posted earlier. It should answer your questions about which parking partner is better.

Thanks for the link. I kind of needed some keywords answered Big Grin
This was helpful. So, if I am parked with godaddy, should I bid on keywords, etc?? I am a bit lost....sorry.
Hi Spitreaper,

You may have many of your doubts clarified if you visit.

If you still have questions, Feel free to ask me

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Domain Parking Guide zach 30 19,396 11-30-2012, 12:48 PM
Last Post: johnhood5678
  Best Parking??? eMilan 18 10,531 10-17-2012, 10:19 AM
Last Post: johnhood5678
  Whats your income of parking domains? deelip 34 17,110 07-02-2011, 04:43 PM
Last Post: giggos
  Best Parking Provider ? fourwings 16 10,358 10-20-2010, 02:11 AM
Last Post: Captain Dave
  kindly suggest some good typo domains for parking kuberan 9 6,232 03-19-2009, 04:58 PM
Last Post: mikestenger
  How to promote or generate traffic from domain parking? ernestdray 8 6,557 12-17-2008, 02:46 PM
Last Post: jooritse
  most successful parking program zach 14 9,837 03-08-2008, 07:12 PM
Last Post: SageMother
  is there good search engine for domain parking apart from google,and yahoo kuberan 1 3,688 12-07-2007, 08:50 AM
Last Post: zach
  Newbie to parking fleahol 13 8,712 10-30-2007, 11:53 PM
Last Post: pendragon
  Unique Parking Service - whypark.com ? llegent 5 4,872 07-28-2006, 11:08 PM
Last Post: andreww38