Newbie to parking
Hey guys,

I recently parked few domains with SEDO. But I don't really know what my options are.

Do I need to use AdSense and sign up for that service, or just optimize the domains through SEDO and let it do the hard work?
fleahol Wrote:Hey guys,

I recently parked few domains with SEDO. But I don't really know what my options are.

Do I need to use AdSense and sign up for that service, or just optimize the domains through SEDO and let it do the hard work?

I think that most sites like SEDO will pay out through Paypal or a bank transfer, but the options should have been listed when you signed up and parked your domains. I know that SEDO is a HUGE site though so I can see how it would be difficult to find things out without accessing customer support, which is probably your best, and fastest, bet.
I heard that SEDO is pretty good... I don't have any domains parked but if I had, I think I would use SEDO precisely b ecause of the good feedback I've heard.
I have realmoneyquick.com parked with them and I am just starting to get some income with them. Another member on here said some other sites were better. Blanking on his name though. If you want to see how it looks go to it, but since it is a sedo page I don't think I can edit it and add adsense to it. The page looks pretty good though, they also have my realmoneyquick.info and I picked a different style, looks nice also.
Hurgoll Wrote:If you want to see how it looks go to it, but since it is a sedo page I don't think I can edit it and add adsense to it.

I'm quite new to this, but wouldn't that drastically limit the attraction of the site?

I'd be curious to hear if you can't choose how to monetize these sites. :confused:
I am confused. How does Adsense help a domain that is just parked? Don't people see a list of links and leave right away, or are you placing articles feeds on the pages for content?
SageMother Wrote:I am confused. How does Adsense help a domain that is just parked? Don't people see a list of links and leave right away, or are you placing articles feeds on the pages for content?

I thought that sites that are parked still receive visitors who provide impressions of the ads, and they may even click on them.

I'm sure someone here can clarify this. Wink
Taggart Wrote:I thought that sites that are parked still receive visitors who provide impressions of the ads, and they may even click on them.

I'm sure someone here can clarify this. Wink

I thought Google eventually bans sites that don't have content, from the Adsense program and their PR system. If a site is parked but has no content, just a list of links like a directory, the Adsense account is suspended or, about the time you get close to pay out, Google suspends the account.
Perhaps the SEDO parking system has special deal with Google... I mean, they can have so much advertising because of misspeling! I don't really know but I think it could be a possibility.
i personally use whypark.com - and earn through adsense. plus the domains get crawled and listed.

http://www.shavechest.com

is an exaple of one of my doms with them, with added keyword-rich text and affiliate banners.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Domain Parking Guide zach 30 19,398 11-30-2012, 12:48 PM
Last Post: johnhood5678
  Best Parking??? eMilan 18 10,533 10-17-2012, 10:19 AM
Last Post: johnhood5678
  Whats your income of parking domains? deelip 34 17,116 07-02-2011, 04:43 PM
Last Post: giggos
  Best Parking Provider ? fourwings 16 10,358 10-20-2010, 02:11 AM
Last Post: Captain Dave
  kindly suggest some good typo domains for parking kuberan 9 6,234 03-19-2009, 04:58 PM
Last Post: mikestenger
  How to promote or generate traffic from domain parking? ernestdray 8 6,557 12-17-2008, 02:46 PM
Last Post: jooritse
  most successful parking program zach 14 9,837 03-08-2008, 07:12 PM
Last Post: SageMother
  is there good search engine for domain parking apart from google,and yahoo kuberan 1 3,689 12-07-2007, 08:50 AM
Last Post: zach
  New to Parking Spitreaper 11 7,688 09-23-2007, 09:33 PM
Last Post: SageMother
  Unique Parking Service - whypark.com ? llegent 5 4,872 07-28-2006, 11:08 PM
Last Post: andreww38