Offshore VPS at good rates please?
Looking for any suggestions on these needs:
- 50 gbs of hard disk
- 99.9% Uptime Guaranteed
- Server location: Netherlands
I would like to know your views on warez-host.com offshore web hosting plans?
Do you think their VPS account serves my needs?
How stable is this host? Any info about them?
QHoster.com and legionbox.com are the best hosting providers in Europe.
The features offered by these companies are quite good. Setting everything up was feasible even for a complete beginner. Due to my fairly basic knowledge I had to contact support regularly but they were pretty friendly and managed to solve my problems.
Go ahead, warez-host.com is a well-known offshore hosting provider with servers located in Netherlands, Sweden, Russia and Bulgaria.
Their hosting and installation of Open Source Applications and support are excellent and they set standards for customer support! The chat feature enables me to clear all my queries and doubts.

Check out their discount promos!
Plans from HostingSource.com and QHoster.com (CR2QS5B85D) are able to satisfy all your needs.
These guys are amazing. My sites were set up in minutes and they have been up since. No trouble, hassles or miscommunication. GREAT!
Well, warez-host.com is a nice offshore hosting provider if your site's needs fit their plan.
This host treats its clients with great care and maybe for this reason they have grown that much for such a short period.
Recommended 100%...
It seems to me deals from hostingsource.com and hostsailor.com are worth every cent you pay for their services.
Their technical support deserves particular recognition for his ability to resolve problems speedily and in a very considerate manner. They are exactly what you would hope for from technical support.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Good Wordpress hosting plans are needed Bileator 4 54 7 hours ago
Last Post: MiracleMoff
  Looking for good vps, budget is 20$ monthly Lougalvi 6 120 01-31-2024, 08:05 AM
Last Post: MatterEnergy
  Any good Chicago vps hosting? MatterEnergy 6 224 12-26-2023, 08:39 AM
Last Post: MiracleMoff
  Any VPS with GOOD uptime? MiracleMoff 7 852 08-29-2023, 08:13 AM
Last Post: Glaceptra
  Where do you get Good VPS from? MiracleMoff 6 299 06-02-2023, 09:51 AM
Last Post: Glaceptra
  Need good dedicated server hosting in Europe Bileator 7 341 05-26-2023, 05:53 PM
Last Post: Lobster
  Good VPS required MatterEnergy 5 1,023 05-23-2023, 12:49 PM
Last Post: Lougalvi
  Good Hosting Provider is Required MatterEnergy 7 473 05-23-2023, 12:48 PM
Last Post: Lougalvi
  Good host several asp.net applications? Lougalvi 7 448 04-19-2023, 06:57 PM
Last Post: mazepa
  Good VPS required Lougalvi 5 374 03-20-2023, 12:24 PM
Last Post: MatterEnergy