Oops...
I have mine up for auctions at sedo.com. It's free to post them up, but they take a 10% commission, plus some other fee.

Also there's TDNAM.com. That one cost $5 membership fee and then they take a percentage of your sales. I've had my auctions up on sedo for about a week now and have barely had any hits and no offers, so I posted something on craigslist too in hopes to get more traffic.
DavidJames Wrote:Hello,

I just realized I made a mistake. Hopefully this doesn't get me into trouble, but I listed my domain names with sedo and tdnam. I didn't know I couldn't do this. I can cancel the TDNAM, but I spent $20 on a better spot on their webpage.

How long does sedo auctions usually last? The TDNAM auctions last up to 90 days.

Can you write customer service, explain that you thought you had submitted a different domain name, and change your auction on one of those sites? Of course, this means you need to come up with an equally enticing domain name to replace the one submitted by error, but at least you will have a replacement!
SageMother Wrote:Can you write customer service, explain that you thought you had submitted a different domain name, and change your auction on one of those sites? Of course, this means you need to come up with an equally enticing domain name to replace the one submitted by error, but at least you will have a replacement!

Yeah I emailed them to see if I can get credited back, but they said it's non refundable.
I hate to see that word - non-refundable. No such thing as that right? I hope all of it gets straightened out . Perhaps the future with them will have more success.Smile
In any case, I hope you can get the money you invested in the auctions at least! Maybe with the craigslist ad you'll get some traffic to it. Good luck!
So how is them coming so far? Anything new on this at all? Did the listing on Craigslist get you more traffic?
ACCER Wrote:So how is them coming so far? Anything new on this at all? Did the listing on Craigslist get you more traffic?

I haven't had any bids on them yet, but the craigslist post has increased my traffice though. I've been receiving random hits on the auction and on the domains. I guess it's just a waiting game now...