Paid Forum writers/posters
Does anyone here have any experience with paid forum posters? Its my impression that in order to get recognition for your blog (Technorati, search engines, etc) there needs to be a fair amount of content on the blog. Am I correct? So, these guys offer the service fairly reasonably...

Any words of wisdom out there?

Thanks for the help!

Tanya
Your blog should be on a subject which interests you. Why? Because it's important to blog yourself.

Paying someone to write articles is an expensive way to rank high. It's about $10 per article, and if you want good articles, you're looking at more. Sure, some bloggers outsource their work, but their blog income covers their expenditure.

Zach
zach Wrote:Your blog should be on a subject which interests you. Why? Because it's important to blog yourself.

Paying someone to write articles is an expensive way to rank high. It's about $10 per article, and if you want good articles, you're looking at more. Sure, some bloggers outsource their work, but their blog income covers their expenditure.

Zach

Using rss feeds and setting them to show as much information as possible, can alleviate some of the pressure to produce fresh content on a regular basis. They can also draw from them for ideas.
Ok....I'm going to stick my neck waaaaay out there and ask what's probably going to sound to most others like sheer numbness....but, I don't know what an rss feed is. I've seen it mentioned in my reading, but haven't had time to identify what it is. Anybody want to give me a 2 cent tour?

Thanks again for the education...

Tanya
(Really Simple Syndication) A syndication format that was developed by Netscape in 1999 and became very popular for aggregating updates to blogs and the news sites.

When I read a blog I ASSUME the following:
What I'm reading are the ideas, writing or opinions of the owner of the blog.

If I found out otherwise, I'd be irritated.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Need to consult with forum member about my Watches choice Lougalvi 0 1,680 05-21-2018, 12:03 PM
Last Post: Lougalvi
  Hey all you in forum . icenter.hope 2 3,248 09-24-2012, 12:57 AM
Last Post: Travholloman
  Hi i am new on this forum aquariusmediaaamar 5 4,569 05-09-2012, 10:48 AM
Last Post: nifty5
  Forum layout improvement needed Takwa 7 4,292 05-15-2008, 02:18 PM
Last Post: Takwa
  Hi,everyone,im new to the forum.Vanessa vanlill020 0 1,784 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post: