Paid Poster here!
I don't think anyone makes their living off posting, but I have heard it can lead to other things, like article assignments and such.
It might be a little bit of "mad money" though, if one spends much time at it. Still, the $/hr doesn't seem very high!
How about getting many posts, on many forums, I guess if you are a very fast poster you could make some money. I really doubt it though, Echos
Interesting links, I had no idea such a service existed! It sounds like an excellent way to build a forum an increase traffic. I will forward your information to a friend who might be in the market.
I really don`t think they make much. Some xrta thats all. However I had a Aunt who made it her whole career. She must have put in at least an 8hour day <Echos
echos Wrote:I really don`t think they make much. Some xrta thats all. However I had a Aunt who made it her whole career. She must have put in at least an 8hour day <Echos

Wow. That is impressive. She must have an awful lot to say! I think it is a great way to earn a few extra dollars and learn about things as you go.
It does sound like fun. I would look into it but I would be afraid it would take the fun out of posting on forums!
I don`t think it would take the fun out of posting. Unless you really hated the forum you were posting on. I belong to many forums, and as part of my small business, I think it is imparitive. Many forums look for people to write articles, and to jump start their business. Just my 2 cents , Echos
Wow 8 hours a day! I imagine with the right knowledge base and solid relationships with forum owners you could do all right. I would run out of things to say after a while. Just not that creative.
She was old and in a wheel chair, it really gave her something to do and some money too. Plus she left us alone Whew! Actually she was great and did write some wonderful potery, Echos

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I Need A Craigslist Poster shakemelikeapig 0 2,006 03-03-2012, 03:04 AM
Last Post: shakemelikeapig