Pay per Post anyone?
One of my friends asked me to join a site as her referral. It is a pay per post site, where people actually talk about everything they like and get paid once a month. Well, the site is pretty active, they have well over 50 thousand members and people there are apparently getting paid. Now, how do they make money? And how much money can they make when they are able to pay? The ads they have come up related to the posting, and there are a lot of them... Is there anyone here that knows how that works? I'm curious about it. Thanks
Hmmm... are you talking about mylot? I've been invited before but I never joined. I don't think they will be able to pay people for long.
I dont believe Mylot pays that much..but for the interation that takes place and the friends you make myLot is great!!!!
Agent is working many places are you???
agent_orange Wrote:Hmmm... are you talking about mylot? I've been invited before but I never joined. I don't think they will be able to pay people for long.

Yes actually, I was talking about mylot. My friend just told me she got paid 32 dollars on her paypal account. It might not be too much money, but it is certainly some money! I still wonder how they make the money so they can pay their associates. I'm guessing not everybody is that active, but still, it is a lot of money. How are they making profits? Can one set up a site like that and be able to make money?
Since I began other endeavors..I have not been good at mylot..but I am resolved to spend a little time there each daySmile
I always liked mylot, I was paid several times, but have not been able to devote much time to it.
Mylot doesn't pay enough but I agreed it is better than nothing. I signup too but I do when I need some extra cash badly. It pays more than those pay per read emails, oh my doing PTR would take years just to get the min. since they pay so low. Don't they use adsense traffic to pay their members?
am starting a yahoo group for forum posters..if interested send me an email at littlefranciscan@yahoo.com

I have so many personal offers I can share.
littlefranciscan Wrote:am starting a yahoo group for forum posters..if interested send me an email at littlefranciscan@yahoo.com

I have so many personal offers I can share.

Well, you are being very generous! But what is the purpose of your group? I'm sorry, but to me seems like another marketing strategy, which I think is good in a way, you have a captured audience right here, but maybe in places like Mylot you'll get more people than here. Good luck!