Pay per Post anyone?
Yes, we all would like to know. Good Luck to you and I would be intrested. Do you need a PM though??
Well some of them doesn't pay very much and are not worth the time you spend on them, but others are good, very good with a good pay for your efforts.
Well the purpose is so that instead of someone making money off you ..jobs will be posted and you work as an independent..

I am on an posting org!
I know that some of them doesn't pay but at the same time I look at it of earning money just by discussing is better than nothing.
littlefranciscan Wrote:Well the purpose is so that instead of someone making money off you ..jobs will be posted and you work as an independent..

I am on an posting org!

Oh, ok! So it will be more or less like a freelance site? If you have interesting proposals and can back them up, I'm sure people will flock to your website! There are a lot of people out there trying to get a job on the internet. What I feel is that everything requires time and work for very little money, and when there is significant money involved, then is because the requirements are very high and specific. But I'm willing to check it out, and of course I wish you the best of lucks!
if u are talkimg about payperpost.com or reviewme.com . then buddy i dont use it. I am into ethical blogging and these sites pay you to write false things to your viewers. and payperpost is one of the most controversial thing in blogosphere
Thankx mtajim, for that intresting info.
They ask you to put up false post? Wouldn't people notice?
Has anyone had any experience with myLOT? It looks pretty interesting but I can't find how much they pay you per post/referral.
Well myLot is very honest site paying regularly to his members. You need $10 minimum for payout. I have two payment in past. So you can enjoy this site but be careful because they pay only 4 to 5 cents per posts and some time lower than 1 cents too.