Pay per Post anyone?
I know a few and do not prefer any.
As you can easily do some freelancer jobs and get paid for it. Rather than posting on forums.
xtraze Wrote:I know a few and do not prefer any.
As you can easily do some freelancer jobs and get paid for it. Rather than posting on forums.

I post in paid forum to market my content and sites. It is just another outlet for high exposure.
It's a marketing strategy but with the market being what it is, go with it if it works. If it doesn't, try something else.
ACCER Wrote:It's a marketing strategy but with the market being what it is, go with it if it works. If it doesn't, try something else.

It actually works quite well as Mylot and Pay Per post not only sent me traffic, they pay me for my posting.
Outstanding! I'm thrilled that it works. I watch trends and this seems to be the latest. I certainly prefer it to pop-ups.
My lot is great for extra spending money, getting ideas articles, and practicing your "down and dirty" posting techniques. As far as I can tell they make their money from advertising revenue.
Well mylot is slow earning method and their owner earning some big money from their ads and Yahoo search box on the site. I think they should pay 5c aroung to all the members.
As far as I know, they don't pay the same to everybody. Quality responses get better payments, and also are the discussions that bring more responses. But I think that is a better way to be entertained than playing pogo, for example. At least there you are making pennies!
Berlin,
While I would agree that making a few pennies is better than nothing...there is a lot to be said for playing Pogo!

Recent studies suggest that surgeons who spent at least 3 hours a week playing video games are better than ones who didn't!
Berlin that has always been my working concept. It's not much but it beats getting nothing.