Pizza.com on auction at Sedo.com how high will it go
Pizza.com is up for auction at Sedo.com looks like end users are bidding it up. The reserve has been met and the auction has reached $2.5 million dollars with 4 days to go, how high do you think it will go?
Did you won? Smile
From what I can see elsewhere, it looks like someone bought it for a final price of $2.6 million. That's just crazy! But an awesome domain. The guy who originally bought it is a very lucky person right now, lol.
Kudos to whoever sold it for that price!

I wonder when it was registered. It's such a great, basic name it must have been quite a while ago.
Yes. What a great name. I'm not suprised it went high, but 2.6 million. Wow! Now everyone is asking, "Why didn't I register that?" I wonder how long ago it was registered too Taggart.

Taggart Wrote:Kudos to whoever sold it for that price!

I wonder when it was registered. It's such a great, basic name it must have been quite a while ago.
He registered it 14 years ago I believe, and paid $20 for it. Better return on investment than the 8% at the bank huh?
mom2manyboyz Wrote:Yes. What a great name. I'm not suprised it went high, but 2.6 million. Wow! Now everyone is asking, "Why didn't I register that?" I wonder how long ago it was registered too Taggart.

2.6 million is a deal to a large pizza chain. How much do you think a company like Pizza Hut spends on advertising each year most likely over $50 million a year so $2.6 million is peanuts for lifetime ownership of a great name like Pizza.com
zach Wrote:He registered it 14 years ago I believe, and paid $20 for it. Better return on investment than the 8% at the bank huh?

Just shows what hanging on to a domain and developing it, can lead to. Of course, there may have been no hardcore development and the seller simply sat on the domain until pizza joints started hopping online!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  What is yoru favorite Pizza? hamiejox 4 3,941 04-24-2013, 05:57 AM
Last Post: alex.getname
  SnowFun.co.uk In Auction At Domainlore domjkb 0 3,146 12-11-2011, 08:17 PM
Last Post: domjkb
  Domain Hack Flavor On Sedo chenmeixin5678 0 2,230 10-12-2011, 03:02 AM
Last Post: chenmeixin5678
  sedo offers tantaf 7 4,263 06-21-2007, 09:28 AM
Last Post: berlinlife06
  [TOOL] Expired domains at Godaddy and SnapNames with high traffic and VALID pagerank www.dropsdomains.com 0 2,018 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post:
  Addd.co.uk For No Reserve Auction On Ebay cooldoc 0 2,027 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post: