Plagiarism
Is there a poor man's copyright for internet content> What would you do, print it out and send it to yourself? Have it notorized? Smile Points to ponder. Smile
Well I never do anything agianst it because I have not big much site and time to stop them from this.Smile
I haven't experience anything on the net yet, and all my content is written by me. I mean, I have a small blog, and I'm getting more visitors, but I haven't seen anything around that shows me people have copied me yet...
Well you are very lucky because many lazy people does not write an articles and just make copy paste from our content only.
There should be some kind of registry on the internet for articles, so people could not copy/past so freely! But I guess that would be a gigantic task almost impossible to do, with so much information already available...
Berlin,
It would be impossible to pull off and even harder to enforce. Look at France, everything written is supposed to be sent to the government. Less that 1/100th of 1/10 actually is!
Gigi,
Date it when you create it on your computer. It's not hard to copyright it yourself. The US laws on that are very lax.
Thanks for the info Accer. I dont foresee it as a huge problem on any of my sites, however I will admit that in my earlier day I did steal content before I knew what I was doing. Yes, I was young and stupid and now i am very sorry. Smile
Well laws are not good in India and othe country too so people easily make copy-paste our content.
I wonder if there is like a "hidden code" that will show up when something is copy/paste, and that will show up later as a proof of who the author was and when was that created... just wishful thinking???