Plagiarism
Well one thing for sure is disabling the right click does not always work. Screenshots are mean! haha but a code would be a great idea, if it were possible. Maybe you could create it, Berlin?
Well I saw many webpages have this code which does not allowed you to make copy-paste from site. Even you can't make a right click on the site.
That would be great but someone will always find a way around it. There are people for whom that's their hobby!
I confess, I do it for fun. In the end I always find a way.
I hate when that happens. The thing you want to do it is right click it. I am outwitted all the time though! Ha!
I hate, hate, hate disabling right click or copy. Sometimes I want to quote a sentence and link back to the original. Besides, it doesn't prevent the material from being taken at all if someone knows what they are doing.

I wouldn't use a website that basically treats me like a thief.
This thread reminds me of low paying writing jobs I've seen advertised that were about "rewriting" existing articles.

I assume it was to lessen the problems of "borrowing" articles?
I've seen those....If I couldn't think up original enough ideas to write about I'd just quit. What would be the point of reworking the material of someone else?
Anyone knowing their way around code could skip the right click and go to the "view page source" to lift what they wanted. I use the "no right click" for those people whoa re really clueless because they know very little about their browser and haven't spent time learning to actually decipher code.
I guess that would be even better for copying because they could save it as text as opposed to just printing off the screen.

I suppose it is a slight deterrent to people who aren't especially motivated to grab the copy.