Powerful server hosting account required
Hi,
I'm helping a friend who currently has a server hosting account with a provider and he is having issues with slowness, and the server that he is on shows high usage.
He is looking around for a new dedicated hosting Account. He currently pays around $100/mo for the following:
- 1000GB SSD
- 20000GB Bandwidth
- cPanel Control Panel
- Unlimited Domains, Subdomains, MySQL Databases etc
- 1 Dedicated IP Address
- 40 Accounts
Also looking at some type of backup if a provider provides this service.
What can you say about Neironvps.com dedicated hosting solutions? Are they good? Any alternatives?

If Providers could let me know what deals you have please email me or private message me.

Thanks
If I am looking at a tangible data center/service model, where are the servers physically located? Am I given a choice in location?
Stable accounts are available from legionbox.com and rockhoster.com.
Reasonably priced and good support. Servers are fast and dependable.
So far, you will experience great network uptime, and the servers will be fast. Give Neironvps.com solutions a try. The hosting provider is backed by many years of experience, and due to that experience they have implemented a significant amount of disaster planning in order to preserve any enterprise-level data, and the services surrounding that data.
Why not give CentoServer.com a try?
I really appreciate, now I realized that moving my web site to them was a clever decision...
Quality server hosting providers are: allwebhost.com and planethoster.com.
They have provided me with cost effective and ​dependable services​.​ T​here teams are very helpful and efficient. I always recommend whenever I come across anyone looking for a hosting company.
Bandwidth is also critical as it has a tremendous impact on your site’s performance. The more people you have coming in, the more bandwidth your site will require.
I've been moving from host to host trying different ones out, and so far Neironvps.com has been the best. Top notch support! Uptime is great.
They even have scripts to add email forms and guest books and counters that are part of the package.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Server provider .... what's the best one? Upiter 5 104 11 hours ago
Last Post: MatterEnergy
  Dedicated server for virtualization Glaceptra 4 86 04-26-2024, 07:04 AM
  Stable server to sign up with ... Vanio 1 43 04-26-2024, 06:59 AM
  Good Wordpress hosting plans are needed Bileator 5 72 04-26-2024, 06:58 AM
  Decent server hosting perovider ... what's that? Vanio 6 153 04-23-2024, 08:18 AM
Last Post: MiracleMoff
  Hosting for openCart commerce-based online shop? Glaceptra 6 123 04-12-2024, 08:26 AM
Last Post: swisslayer
  Need a new vps hosting Bileator 6 182 04-09-2024, 11:28 AM
Last Post: Lobster
  Most stable server provider ... Lobster 5 151 04-05-2024, 10:04 AM
Last Post: Lougalvi
  Media Hosting with 24/7 support? Bileator 7 176 04-05-2024, 09:56 AM
  Wordpress Hosting? Bileator 7 211 04-04-2024, 10:16 AM