Product name on domains.
Dave Zan Wrote:Well, there's always the chance the user who typed in the term/s is actually
looking for the company in question and not the site owner who's potentially
and commercially getting a free ride off their trademark.

Yes, if you look from the user point of view, they have to keeps searching for the original website or the product... but unless there is a legal issue, I would allow it just for publicity.
You have to be creative as a long as you are associated with the products I see nothing wrong with this.
aquariancore Wrote:You have to be creative as a long as you are associated with the products I see nothing wrong with this.

And THAT's the key! To be creative. Is like people making videos about certain products and putting them up on the web as if they were company advertising. I only know of one that protested. I think it was Volkswagen, because the "commercial" was about a suicide bomber that explodes inside the car, but the car doesn't explode, not even the windows...
So you were saying that most people don't complain about the advertising by someone else? It will be seen as another way to get business.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Reserved domains release raises £3m for Nominet Trust chenmeixin5678 0 4,946 10-12-2011, 03:12 AM
Last Post: chenmeixin5678
  Could i sell any of these domains? KJCioffi 10 8,509 03-23-2008, 02:30 PM
Last Post: golem
  Trademark domains mtajim 0 3,773 02-01-2007, 11:45 AM
Last Post: mtajim