Quality Europe VPS | Prices from $4.99 | 1 Gbps Port | Insta
+---------------------------------------------+
¦ » BetaRack European Virtual Private Servers! « ¦
+---------------------------------------------+

• Servers for Best Prices!
  • PLUS A RADICAL 50% DISCOUNT FIRST MONTH ON ALL SERVERS!
  • Valid for Forum Visitors Only!
  • Guaranteed Uptime of 99.9%
  • Minimum term 1 month, no obligation to stay longer
  • 24/7/365 Professional Support
------------------------------------------------------------------------------

<<<<<<<<<< Europe VPS 1 >>>>>>>>>>

CPU: 4 Cores
RAM: 256 MB
Swap RAM: 512 MB
HDD: 15 GB
Free IP
Bandwidth: 500 GB/MONTH
Port Speed: 1 Gbit
Free SolusVM/Kloxo/Webmin

Usual Price: $9.99

Half Price Deal: $4.99

Buy for Half of the Price Now!

<<<<<<<<<< Europe VPS 2 >>>>>>>>>>

CPU: 6 Cores
RAM: 512 MB
Swap RAM: 1024 MB
HDD: 30 GB
Free IP
Bandwidth: 1000 GB/MONTH
Direct Admin: only $6.99 extra
cPanel: only $16.99 extra

Usual Price $19.99

Half Price Deal: $9.99

<<<<<<<<<< Europe VPS 3 >>>>>>>>>>

CPU: 8 Cores
RAM: 1024 MB
Swap RAM: 2048 MB
HDD: 60 GB
Free IP
Bandwidth: 2000 GB/MONTH

Usual Price $29.99

Half Price Deal: $14.99

<<<<<<<<<< Europe VPS 4 >>>>>>>>>>

CPU: 8 Cores
RAM: 2048 MB
Swap RAM: 4096 MB
HDD: 120 GB
Free IP
Bandwidth: 2000 GB/MONTH

Usual Price $49.99

Half Price Deal: $24.99

[~~ FAQ ~~]

What is the uptime?
  • We guarantee an uptime of 99.9%, which is industry leading standard.
What type of support do you offer? Average Response Time?
  • We offer BetaRack™ clientele technical support 24/7/365 via e-mail, web based ticket system, and instant messagers like Skype. We strive for response times of no more than 10 minutes. Response times of just a few minutes are quite common. Our administration carefully monitors that the support staff maintains a fast response time, with courteous and helpful service. Our Sales and Billing Departments also strive for the best response time during office hours and regularly check tickets at other times.
How is my server monitored?
  • BetaRack™ uses latest technology available to monitor the servers. Internal and external monitoring systems are implemented for every server.
How is my server managed?
  • BetaRack™ servers come with a best-effort managed support. This means that we will try to provide support with 3rd party applications as well. However, taking into account that there are literally thousands of applications our there we may be unable to provide support with an unknown application. In this case, we will honestly tell you that. If you require help with some particular less-known applications please contact our support team in advance.
Where can I ping you at?
  • Ping us @ 213.133.107.227
What payment methods are available?
  • We accept PayPal, MoneyBookers, Liberty Reserve and Alert Pay. You can pay by credit/debit card via Paypal or AlertPay.

Contact Us:

Email:sales@betarack.com
Time for me to wrap up my euro-tripping...

3 months in the mediterranean.

3 months already in Hungary (back for more in mid September)...

But it's time to wrap this up and head back to Vancouver.

One of the best indicators that it's time to head home is that my luggage died. It's breaking
apart. It doesn't want to continue anymore.

I'll have to buy new luggage before my "work" trip to Barcelona next week...

But right now, I'm sitting in Slovakia (Bratislava) thinking up a couple of different summer-end and back-to-school promotions for clients.

Figured I'd email you to remind you to do the same.

Legitimate and believable (and sometimes expected) sales are a great quick-cashflow tactic that's as old as retail.

Whether you host a Summer-End sale or Labour Day sale or the logical, Back to School sale... you should be dreaming up a promotion.

* Here are effective ways to do this and see quality conversions...

First, you'll need a story. WHY are you holding the sale.

Second, you need the "specials".

You can discount certain products or services... but then I'd limit it to the first X customers (limited inventory) or only for 48 hours (limited time). And stick to it! The natural fear of loss will drive up conversions, but at the same time, you want to be honest and stick to the limited promise.

You could also bundle+discount products and services. Find several products, create a summer end package and put a discount on it. Maybe even have a graphic artist create a new banner or image to represent the various products you're putting in the bundle. OR... get creative and bundle your product/service
with a complimentary business owner's product/service. Such as a tanning salon could joint venture and co-host a promotion with beauty salon and call it the
"Bringing Sexy Back to School Sale" . In the offline world, it's a bit trickier (who gets the sale, how are revenues shared) but online it's very simple.

Get creative...

But this is one of the few peak-consumer times of the year (left over vacation money, or an unsatisfying summer leads consumers to splurge on themselves
since the Carribean Cruise and other ideas didn't come together, plus back to school always comes with expenses and sales).

Think up a promotion and run a quick sale.

And then... really push some healthy traffic and leads to your offer for fr*ee by letting your peers/competitors in your industry know of your sale and recruiting
them as an affiliate.

A couple of weeks ago, I mentioned that I built/own the full Clickbank merchants database. I'm not releasing the full database but I am making available
several industries and niches:

http://www.robtoth.com/cbniche.htm

One buyer who grabbed just 2 of the niche lists wrote to me a few days ago and said:

"Hey Rob, These look great. I can definitely see us buying more of these. " - W.O.

If you don't have a product/offer... this isn't for you.

If you DO have an offer and especially if you're running a sale, read through that page... especially the 4 case studies I posted on the page.

If you grab the databases, send over any critique or help questions...

I can definitely help you with how to properly recruit affiliates and get them selling for you.

- Rob
RobToth.com

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Quality #1 VPS and Dedicated Servers - RegVPS - 100% Customer Satisfaction! Reportnewa 0 14 5 hours ago
Last Post: Reportnewa
  Cheap Adult VPS Deas - Exmasters.com - New Prices + 100% Customer Satisfaction! Exmasters-Mark 0 73 03-25-2024, 06:23 AM
Last Post: Exmasters-Mark
  Quality OFFSHORE Windows VPS Hosting From LibertyVPS - Great Network Uptime LibertyVPS 0 53 03-19-2024, 05:59 AM
Last Post: LibertyVPS
  Powerful VPS & Dedicated Servers| Regvps| Europe, USA locations! Great Uptime! Reportnewa 0 1,530 03-18-2024, 05:32 AM
Last Post: Reportnewa
  Exmasters.com - Quality Adult VPS Host, 100% compatible with video streaming! Exmasters-Mark 0 84 03-06-2024, 05:24 AM
Last Post: Exmasters-Mark
  AllWebHost: Quality Forex VPS & Dedicated Servers| NVME DISK| BACKUPS INCLUDED! Loosionym 0 1,113 03-01-2024, 06:14 AM
Last Post: Loosionym
  Get Intel Core Servers| Datapacket.net - Good Prices| 7-day money back! Pathoiron 0 41 02-21-2024, 06:37 AM
Last Post: Pathoiron
  Get DigitalServer.com.mx Quality Servers + Cheap .MX Domains in Mexico! Capatedia 0 164 02-07-2024, 06:23 AM
Last Post: Capatedia
  Low-cost VPS Hosting + High Uptime & Low Prices: DataPacket.net| 24/7 Support! Pathoiron 0 1,035 02-07-2024, 06:19 AM
Last Post: Pathoiron
  GTHost.com Powerful VPS Hosting| The Best Coverage in USA, Canada, Europe! KraemAloof 0 153 02-05-2024, 05:49 AM
Last Post: KraemAloof