Recommandation for PPC that pays in EURO?
Hi everyone,
Good day to you guys.Smile
Ok, I would like to seek some opinions and pointers...as US economy and currency are performing soft lately, do you guys start looking for PPC company that pays in EURO ?? Euro seems to be performing well and steadily against US Dollar.

Any recommandations ?
Thanks.
I haven´t found anything that pays in Euros yet, and since we are located right now in Germany, we´ll be interested too! Our problems right now with some PPC is that they pay let´s say 20 bucks, and after Paypal commision, we are left with 15 Euro at best! If you know or find some PPC in Euro, I´ll definatly try it! Thank you for opening this post, I was thinking about this too.
Only sedo I think
Speaking of payment options, do you think that PayPal would ever offer Euro payments for their accounts in North America?

It would be nice to have more choice about which currency they deposit to your account.
Here's a list I found which has some options in Euros:

http://www.theadnet.com/payperclick.htm

I hope this helps!
Thanks for the link.

Yesterday was the first time I remember dealing with US dollars that were worth less than Canadian dollars. I know it's happened before.

That's a notable benchmark regarding the American economy.
Taggart Wrote:Speaking of payment options, do you think that PayPal would ever offer Euro payments for their accounts in North America?

It would be nice to have more choice about which currency they deposit to your account.

Yesterday I transfer money from Paypal to my bank. They give me the option of transfering either in dollars to my American Bank, or in Euros to my German Bank... but I can't transfer Euros into my American Bank. They will do the conversion for you and therefore charging a little fee for it. So, If I get Dollars I deposit in America, and if Euros, then I deposit here in Germany. In any case if I need the money I can always pull it out with my ATM card.