Right VPS to buy ...
If you were me, which VPS would you sign up with and why - rockhoster.com or scalahosting.com?
You can get nice plans at HostingSource.com - High-speed server performance. Dedicated and passionate customer support + useful tools for website!
Jollyworkshosting.com and hosting.uk accounts are full-features and cheap.
Go and compare yourself, with the support and uptime, you really can't go wrong with them.
The comparison is very good way to know what is better and make a notion of the market.

As I know, centohost.com has an amazing reputation for providing secured hosting service at very competitive price along with superb customer service - giving you the confidence you need to know it'll be around for years to come.
VPS accounts from jollyworkshosting.com and asvhost.com are worth trying.
In my experience, the service I have received, including support, has been nothing short of excellent.
Well, cloudarion.com ssd web hosting is a top of my recommendation, features are unique and everything has been great.
They are easy to work with. Customer support is available 24/7 - this makes them preferable.
I can add that Blazing Fast Host has always come through with support. Their plans have become somewhat bewildering lately so you need to be a little careful with backup arrangements, but I've found their support to be excellent, their up time to be very good, and their accessibility to be total.
ASVhost.com and luxhosting.lu are worthwhile.
If you are looking for a top-notch host that will listen to the customer, GO WITH them.
If you're confident about hostforweb.com hosting, then it's the way to go. Try their VPS hosting out!
They offer the web hosting features that I need and their support team is very quick in answering my questions and resolving issues.