Right VPS to opt for ...
Which VPS should I try - from rockhoster.com or luxhosting.lu? And why?
VPS accounts from KVChosting.net and QHoster.com are well-balanced and low cost.
The features provided are excellent and the prices are competitive.
What are your current website management skills? What might you need help with?

The site speed is good. Hostnamaste.com servers are secure. 24/7 support. Fast servers. The price is excellent.
QHoster.com and KVChosting.net VPS plans are full-featured and prices are competitive.
I have never faced issues with them, when need any support their friendly team is always available for me.
I've been with rockhoster.com web host for over 6 months now and their service is excellent.
My page is up all the time, fast downloads, they answered a few questions I had promptly. Highly recommended.
I am sure cloudarion.com SSD VPS will serve your demands. The network uptime is really perfect cos it is always online. I have had no outages during the time I have been hosting my site with them. They accept bitcoin payments which is a great plus for their team.
Network and Server uptime is perfect - the site is up and running fast.

I have asked Rockhoster.com to help me even with issues of my own making, and they have cheerfully and promptly fixed them for me. I unhesitatingly rate them five stars for support, and four and a half for everything else.
Always reliable service and personal support. Would highly recommend Rockhoster.com hosting to every potential customers.
The customer service has been extremely quick, efficient and friendly. Support it is the best.