Right server from reliable provider
Servers from asvhost.com and hostplax.com are rather attractive for me but I wonder which plan suits me more as I plan to  host a blog?
How much disk space, ram and bandwidth do you require?

Try considering these web hosts (they are time-tested and trusted): hostunmetered.net , inmotionhosting.com and exmasters.com
As for their plans, the cost is good for what they have to offer, they through in a lot of extra stuff in the cpanel area which is very useful, for example, fantasico, which let's you install many useful scripts by filling out a small form and hitting a submit button.
Why not to give warez-host.com offshore hosting (VPS) a try?
Very helpful, patient and thorough support staff. Not that there have been many problems - the actual hosting has been great so far as well.
One thing I must say about QHoster.com is that they have excellent customer service. When you use the online chat, someone answers pretty much instantaneously.
You can't ask for more than that! And they are willing to help you out in any way they can.
Use servers from time-tested companies: hostingsource.com and kvchosting.net.
Their servers have been reliable and fast and always available. Haven't experienced any downtime at all.
I wouldn't hesitate to recommend digitalserver.com.mx Mexico dedicated server hosting.
Pricing is quite normal according to what you get. Setup was very fast and their 24/7 support team helped me with everything I needed.
All I can say is that Cloudarion.com is great host!
It's no use having super cheap hosting if no one is there to help you when it goes wrong.
Very reliable and fast friendly technical support. My expectations are always exceeded.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Dedicated server for virtualization Glaceptra 1 49 Yesterday, 09:15 PM
Last Post: JissyKarter
  Server provider .... what's the best one? Upiter 2 56 Yesterday, 09:11 PM
  Right VPS provider Upiter 2 45 Yesterday, 07:18 PM
  Decent server hosting perovider ... what's that? Vanio 5 118 04-16-2024, 08:45 AM
Last Post: Glaceptra
  Powerful server hosting account required Bileator 3 51 04-16-2024, 08:42 AM
  As for the best Forex VPS provider ... mazepa 3 55 04-16-2024, 08:40 AM
  Most stable server provider ... Lobster 5 146 04-05-2024, 10:04 AM
Last Post: Lougalvi
  Stable Server Located in Europe? Glaceptra 7 170 03-18-2024, 05:42 PM
Last Post: Upiter
  Cheap server hosting solution? (requirements inside) Bileator 7 134 03-07-2024, 07:33 AM
Last Post: Lougalvi
  reliable place for media service? MatterEnergy 5 136 02-26-2024, 09:44 AM
Last Post: MiracleMoff