Right server provider ...
Should I use a server from black.host or hostsailor.com?
Any ideas?
All good except their recent years greed for money. GTHost.com is in the niche of low-price dedicated hosting, and as such, there is a certain lowering of expectations that must occur. If you need hand holding or want help developing your website, then no low-end hosting site is in your best interest.
Check out servers from reliable hosting providers: qhoster.com and legionbox.com.
The best costumer support I ever experienced.
The staff is very knowledgeable, patient and fast.
The best web hosting companies for sure.
I've had a dedicated server with ServerUnion.com for a year now. The support is fast, friendly and dedicated.
There have been some issues with server slowdowns however they where promptly resolved by their hence the perfect score.

With this web host, it's Black Friday every day - 50% OFF on all dedicated servers, lifetime!
I know Zak Servers offers offshore dedicated servers in 12 locations including Bulgaria, Ukraine, Netherlands, Sweden, Switzerland, Romania, Russia, Malaysia, Vietnam, Dubai, and Taiwan, and offer high quality offshore servers with true 24/7/365 customer support. Recommended.
I have been using Datapacket.net for quite a long period of time and must say that everything has been fantastic.
I'm in the process of moving my other sites to them and thinking to switch from vps to dedicated hosting account.
These guys will meet your needs: https://www.zakservers.com/offshore-dedi...ervers.php
Sometimes saving a couple bucks a month isn't the best deal. I'm actually paying nearly half what I used to pay my old host and I'm getting much more for my money now.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Powerful server hosting account required Bileator 6 72 Yesterday, 07:04 AM
Last Post: MatterEnergy
  Dedicated server for virtualization Glaceptra 4 85 Yesterday, 07:04 AM
  Stable server to sign up with ... Vanio 1 32 Yesterday, 06:59 AM
  Server provider .... what's the best one? Upiter 4 91 04-25-2024, 03:14 PM
Last Post: Vanio
  Right VPS provider Upiter 4 69 04-24-2024, 06:40 PM
Last Post: Vanio
  Decent server hosting perovider ... what's that? Vanio 6 148 04-23-2024, 08:18 AM
Last Post: MiracleMoff
  As for the best Forex VPS provider ... mazepa 3 59 04-16-2024, 08:40 AM
Last Post: Glaceptra
  Most stable server provider ... Lobster 5 150 04-05-2024, 10:04 AM
Last Post: Lougalvi
  Stable Server Located in Europe? Glaceptra 7 173 03-18-2024, 05:42 PM
Last Post: Upiter
  Cheap server hosting solution? (requirements inside) Bileator 7 145 03-07-2024, 07:33 AM
Last Post: Lougalvi