Right server to buy from a decent hosting provider
Which server should I have a deal with - legionbox.com or owned-networks.net?
I needed an inexpensive, yet reliable host and this provider met my demands. Happy with GTHost.com dedicated server hosting.
This is a great service and is a very honest and up front person when offering the best for your site.
Have a look at servers from decent hosting providers: hostingsource.com (the dedicated promo is 50% discount for the first month for all Server plans) and coinshosting.com ( dedicated servers discount amount is 10% - COINSHOSTING-DEDICATED).
Affordable price, rock solid service and very fast professional customer service.
Dedicated- 50% first month discount: https://hostingsource.com/dedicated-servers-promo/
Finally I've found a good home for my web sites, ServerUnion.com is the best solution for hosting any kind of web sites.
The performance gain is 4 times faster read and 2 times better write speed. It is great dedicated server host - you'll get 50% off.
Check out NeironVPS.com dedicated packages.
Sales and support staff are amazing, I've had a few queries that needed to be addressed and every time they've given a concise answer and been very polite.
You may notice many different kinds of web hosting providers and all of them are top of their quality.
If you guys are looking for quality web hosting, check out Hostnamaste.com budget dedicated server solutions.
Network and Server uptime are perfect - site is up and running fast. I am 100% satisfied - highly recommend their hosting services to others.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Powerful server hosting account required Bileator 6 72 Yesterday, 07:04 AM
Last Post: MatterEnergy
  Dedicated server for virtualization Glaceptra 4 85 Yesterday, 07:04 AM
  Stable server to sign up with ... Vanio 1 32 Yesterday, 06:59 AM
  Good Wordpress hosting plans are needed Bileator 5 65 Yesterday, 06:58 AM
  Server provider .... what's the best one? Upiter 4 91 04-25-2024, 03:14 PM
Last Post: Vanio
  Right VPS provider Upiter 4 69 04-24-2024, 06:40 PM
Last Post: Vanio
  Decent server hosting perovider ... what's that? Vanio 6 145 04-23-2024, 08:18 AM
Last Post: MiracleMoff
  As for the best Forex VPS provider ... mazepa 3 59 04-16-2024, 08:40 AM
Last Post: Glaceptra
  Hosting for openCart commerce-based online shop? Glaceptra 6 117 04-12-2024, 08:26 AM
Last Post: swisslayer
  Need a new vps hosting Bileator 6 173 04-09-2024, 11:28 AM
Last Post: Lobster