Rule: No Discussion in Marketplace
Since this rule has been ignored by many posters, I'll sticky it.

Please do not post a DISCUSSION reply / topic in the marketplace. Only post sale-specific information.

Only ask questions directly relevant to the domain sale.

If you have a question or comment relating to domains but not specifically about the domain posted in the marketplace, please take your question or comment to the discussion section of Domain Social. See the marketplace rules for more information.

Why?

Because this rule helps keep the marketplace clean. Sellers can focus on selling their domains and buyers can see all the relevant information without sorting through the thread.

When discussion used to be allowed we would get loads of replies to the extent of 'nice domain' or 'i wish I could buy this' or other pointless replies. These replies only crowd the thread and make it harder to follow a sale (especially an auction or a domain that's getting a lot of offers). Now that we no longer tollerate discussion, threads are more logical.

Please follow these rules. If you do not, your messages will be deleted and you will recieve a warning or a ban.

Thank you

Zach
:eek: interesting
Because this rule helps keep the marketplace clean. Sellers can focus on selling their domains and buyers can see all the relevant information without sorting through the thread.

When discussion used to be allowed we would get loads of replies to the extent of 'nice domain' or 'i wish I could buy this' or other pointless replies. These replies only crowd the thread and make it harder to follow a sale (especially an auction or a domain that's getting a lot of offers). Now that we no longer tollerate discussion, threads are more logical.
Alright, noted Smile
Thanks for the lesson, a very nice result.
That is a good rule, most importantly a fair one.
a very nice result.
Ok, Noted i gat you
Cool got that cool
no problem sir

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  they may actually rule out the appearance qizhen0809 0 899 07-10-2018, 08:30 AM
Last Post: qizhen0809
  Rule: Create a NEW THREAD to list your domains zach 22 52,662 03-05-2013, 07:49 AM
Last Post: ns001acc
  Please Read: Marketplace Rules zach 29 40,373 12-22-2012, 04:20 AM
Last Post: ss3991