How can I get organic traffic to a domain?
The recent Google PR update gave my site a PR of 2 much to my surprise. But I'm still struggling to get some traffic. I've tried everything to converts the 10's into 100's.
I've tried videos, social bookmarking, directory submission and so forth. Since I'm not in a position to invest on paid services, I'd appreciate any free methods suggested

Thank you.
rikoy Wrote:The recent Google PR update gave my site a PR of 2 much to my surprise. But I'm still struggling to get some traffic. I've tried everything to converts the 10's into 100's.
I've tried videos, social bookmarking, directory submission and so forth. Since I'm not in a position to invest on paid services, I'd appreciate any free methods suggested

Thank you.
Work on your search engine rankings and make sure that your internal seo is up to par. This will help generate you some organic, targeted traffic toy our website.
Try to post in high Page rank forums,message boards.Social bookmarking is best for immediate traffic.Try to exchange links with relevent sites.comment in relevent blogs.Keep doing it for 1 month or 2 regularly.You will surely see a traffic surge.
This may be one of the best episodes of Dirty Sexy Money. Fantastic music, unbelievable scenarios, pink ties, lies, lust and Joel Madden! Mistakes are made, everyone is playing everyone. I can hardly keep score. Did you see that ending coming?What Nola wants, Nola isn't necessarily getting. Nick finds out about Nola and Jeremy and practically beats Jeremy into admitting it. Little did we know that little tryst was something Letitia and Jeremy conjured up. Nola really lays into Jeremy, since she is about to lose everything. I almost feel bad for her. But I felt worse for Jeremy when he cries on Letitia's shoulder about actually having falling in love with Nola, the self-proclaimed "attack-dog".I love Karen's bangs.Nick and Tripp think they are being all clever when they feel they have thwarted Simon's takeover plan. Oh, but just you wait. Nick puts his foot down on this one and tells Tripp to cut her out. It actually works well for Simon because he can now make Karen depend on him totally. (One wonders, however fleetingly, if Tripp is setting Nick up to get him back together with Karen.)Nick is glib and gloating when he gets the judge to throw out the case against Letitia based on Nola's sexual proclivities.
If you ever do need paid traffic, I recommend you check out http://www.Tempscript.com Wink
Thanks for the replies. I'm having a little traffic as of now. It's always better to have a little than none Smile
I'm into exploring expired traffic these days.
I'll keep you guys updated.
Thanks again for the tips.
Hey rikoy,

Always be providing value and unique content and optimize your pages, site, and content for the keywords you choose to rank well with. Right now, stay away from high volume keywords as you have an extremely little chance ranking with them. Look into longer tail keywords and focus on ranking with them.

For example, say you are currently trying to rank for "make money". Way too generic and it could take years if ever to rank well for that. Instead you focus on the keyword "how to make money online". Good and still gets great traffic. Want to take it a step further? "how to make money on the internet" is much more specific and very targeted.

It doesn't get as much traffic as "make money" but you can be sure your visitors will be highly targeted if your content is A) valuable and B) specific.

Hope that helps!

~Mike S.
You need to get dofollow backlinks from sites that have bigger pagerank than your site.
Post links in high Page rank forum sites. Social bookmarking is also best to get immediate traffic. Comment on high PR and high authority blogs also to get organic traffic to a site domain.
have you try parking and what was the results

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  How to boost the organic traffic..? crackersguru 6 2,651 04-22-2022, 06:06 AM
Last Post: harry_v
  what is the difference between Organic and paid results? MattHogan 6 2,515 04-22-2022, 06:00 AM
Last Post: harry_v
  Domain hijacked - what options do I have? Williamhawk 0 1,619 12-26-2017, 05:20 AM
Last Post: Williamhawk
  Server Domain Help Williamhawk 1 1,741 12-16-2017, 05:28 AM
Last Post: sinelogixtech
  Increase the Traffic of the Website? domainname 4 1,969 12-13-2017, 01:50 PM
Last Post: MattHogan
  Site migration SEO checklist: don‘t lose traffic xiaolanzhuji 1 3,660 12-07-2017, 06:05 AM
Last Post: sinelogixtech
  What does it mean if nothing appears on doing search on the domain? crackersguru 3 2,191 11-10-2017, 07:31 AM
Last Post: saurabh mathur
  Best and efficient way to generate traffic Seaman 15 8,812 06-16-2017, 01:24 PM
Last Post: johnparker92
  Directory Sites - Worth to list your site for potential traffic in any? llegent 7 6,017 09-19-2016, 01:12 PM
Last Post: mobileappsdevelopmentusa
  Bucket load of traffic rikoy 1 3,696 08-18-2016, 11:20 AM
Last Post: adibitar69