Serbia VPS hosting solutions?
Hey guys,
I am really trying to avoid going with a major web host that throws money into advertising with false review sites and such.
But I literally cannot find any legit site that shows trustworthy reviews.
I'm looking for a shared hosting service for a friend. Requirements: 40 gigs of space, GOOD uptime, easy to use control panel, great support.
What can you say about Hosting022.com Serbia VPS hosting solutions? Can I trust them or will you recommend me any alternative for comparison?

Thanks.
ASVhost.com and hostsailor.com VPS deals are worth every cent you pay for their services.
Pricing is ok, you pay what you get and it is a fair price compared with other providers.
I like hosting022.com - they know what they do. They've provided more than what I need. I rate reliability and support as more important than subtle differences in pricing plans.
Using the right type of web site hosting service is so serious to your success.

I'm quite happy with QHoster.com VPS hosting (offers over 30 server locations to choose from).
This decent web host offers fast international network, friendly technical support and 100% customer satisfaction.
VPS accounts from hostingsource.com and libertyvps.net are worth every cent you pay for their services.
Absolutely incredible. Moved over to them and couldn't be happier. Really solid tech support team, high speed servers, and great customer service.
Response time was okay. Uptime mostly at 99%, there maybe some few downtimes but I understand that no providers can actually guarantee a 100%.
Well, hosting022.com Serbia hosting service is much appreciated. I'd recommend this host to anyone who asks me for quality, cheap web hosting.
ASVhost.com and hostsailor.com VPS deals are good enough to stick to.
I have always received quick and reliable help. I find their teams very willing to get to the root of problems and determined to resolve all issues.
KVChosting.net and asvhost.com VPS accounts are worthwhile.
I am so impressed by the efficiency. My ticket was resolved within minutes of being submitted. Amazing!!!
You may want to have a look at
https://qhoster.com/
They have a lot of locations in the Europe and I hope they have Serbia.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Decent server hosting perovider ... what's that? Vanio 5 118 04-16-2024, 08:45 AM
Last Post: Glaceptra
  Good Wordpress hosting plans are needed Bileator 2 44 04-16-2024, 08:43 AM
  Powerful server hosting account required Bileator 3 51 04-16-2024, 08:42 AM
  Hosting for openCart commerce-based online shop? Glaceptra 6 114 04-12-2024, 08:26 AM
Last Post: swisslayer
  Need a new vps hosting Bileator 6 151 04-09-2024, 11:28 AM
Last Post: Lobster
  Media Hosting with 24/7 support? Bileator 7 163 04-05-2024, 09:56 AM
Last Post: Lougalvi
  Wordpress Hosting? Bileator 7 181 04-04-2024, 10:16 AM
Last Post: Lougalvi
  Video hosting solutions? Lougalvi 8 175 04-03-2024, 07:15 PM
Last Post: mazepa
  Video Site Hosting? MatterEnergy 5 76 03-20-2024, 09:58 AM
  Cheap hosting solution? (requirements inside) Glaceptra 7 113 03-18-2024, 06:23 PM
Last Post: Upiter