Server for High Traffic websites?
I need help. Want to order feature-packed web hosting account (Linux):
3 TB - HD, 24 GB - RAM, 70 TB - Bandwidth
Any recommendations?
What can you say about Tzulo.com server hosting?
Are they trustworthy?
What about their pricing, features, server stability?
Any alternatives?
Servers from QHoster.com and Inxy.com can be suitable for you.
They are reliable web hosts with affordable prices and stable plans totally compatible with any web software, you wont regret of using them.
Since moving to Tzulo server hosting I have had nothing but peace of mind. They seem to appreciate how much our success depends on them delivering the goods. They provide monitoring, pro-active support, technical support 24/7, and improved server performance. They more expensive BUT NO downtime, no data loss and no worries. This is priceless to us.
QHoster.com and ASVhost.com servers are trustworthy enough to sign up with.
To sum it up, they are:
- Super fast speeds
- 100% uptime
- Great support team
- Automatic backup.
We have been working with Tzulo.com provider for almost 7 months and I can not complain, they have been great. We ordered a dedicated server and one of their techs made sure it was setup fast and accurately when it was most needed. As to co-owner of a web hosting company myself I know good service when I see it, I see it 99.999% of the time.
Use servers from time-tested companies, I mean hostingsource.com and asvhost.com.
Services are suitable for those who are looking for great services and affordable prices. They have very responsive customer services.
I recommend Tzulo.com hosting service if you want quality at an affordable price, with the incredible support. They have been a great webhost the entire time and constantly expanding and upgrading their services. I've only ever had to contact customer support twice for technical issues. Both times the response was prompt and fixed my issue right away.
I think you will make the right decision to choose Tzulo.com dedicated servers. They are stable and fast.
You will find out the availability of their systems administrators and send them a support ticket and see how fast they respond.
Use servers from time-tested companies - inxy.com and owned-networks.net. They have provided an exceptional customer service. These folks are knowledgeable and quick to resolve any issues.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Decent server hosting perovider ... what's that? Vanio 0 6 2 hours ago
Last Post: Vanio
  Most stable server provider ... Lobster 4 73 03-25-2024, 08:35 AM
Last Post: MiracleMoff
  Stable Server Located in Europe? Glaceptra 7 150 03-18-2024, 05:42 PM
Last Post: Upiter
  Cheap server hosting solution? (requirements inside) Bileator 7 110 03-07-2024, 07:33 AM
Last Post: Lougalvi
  Looking for Dedicated server Bileator 7 329 02-09-2024, 06:22 PM
Last Post: Upiter
  What Is Server Hosting? manoharparakh 1 160 01-26-2024, 08:23 AM
  Which server should I have a deal with? Vanio 8 308 01-23-2024, 03:58 PM
Last Post: JissyKarter
  Right server provider ... Lobster 6 400 01-10-2024, 09:11 AM
Last Post: Lougalvi
  Server provider ... what's the best one? Vanio 7 231 01-05-2024, 03:52 PM
Last Post: mazepa
  Right server to buy from a decent hosting provider Vanio 6 246 11-28-2023, 07:45 AM