Server hosting solutions in Europe?
Hi,
Does anybody know any seller of dedicated servers medium range like i5 with 100mbps unmeter bandwidth.
I've seen some deals here in the deal section around that price, but maybe someone can suggest me from their experience?
Any info on GTHost.com server hosting solutions in Europe? What host is better? Any reviews please?

Thank you.
The best server hosting providers are: hostingsource.com and legionbox.com.
All is good, nothing negative to say, support is very fast, all problems are solved in a very short time at a very affordable price. I recommend them without any reservation, go to them.
Like GTHost.com - The system support has been extremely helpful.. the servers are fast.. the Vista is well stocked.. and I am extremely happy with their service.
ASVhost.com and KVChosting.net servers are good and reliable enough to sign up with.
Support has always been fast and excellent. I do not have a strong background or understanding of how websites work, and when I have run into difficulty, support at them has never failed to resolve my issues swiftly and accurately.
I have not been disappointed due to these things:
1) super-reliable, highly communicative re: any changes, and above all superb customer support.
2) site uploaded and mail lists set up without a hitch - and any technical query dealt with immediately.
Recommend GTHost.com instant hosting solutions to other webmasters.
Servers from asvhost.com and planethoster.com are well-balanced and cheap.
They provide 5 Star service. And I am fond of being their successful customer.
I'll most definitely be giving them my business for a long time. They have fantastic prices on GTHost.com dedicated hosting packages.
Their tech support is friendly and reliable, and the features available in the user control panel are nothing short of unbelievable.
I have proudly been hosting my site with GTHost.com server hosting. Uptime is fantastic and the ability to upgrade and downgrade is a plus.
Indeed, they have exceeded all my expectations, taking time to answer each of my questions diligently and intelligently, and have a great staff.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Media Hosting with 24/7 support? Bileator 4 78 Yesterday, 06:46 PM
Last Post: Vanio
  Wordpress Hosting? Bileator 4 77 Yesterday, 05:38 PM
Last Post: Vanio
  Video hosting solutions? Lougalvi 5 111 03-25-2024, 08:36 AM
Last Post: MiracleMoff
  Most stable server provider ... Lobster 4 73 03-25-2024, 08:35 AM
Last Post: MiracleMoff
  Hosting for openCart commerce-based online shop? Glaceptra 1 48 03-21-2024, 06:14 PM
Last Post: JissyKarter
  Video Site Hosting? MatterEnergy 5 58 03-20-2024, 09:58 AM
Last Post: Glaceptra
  Need a new vps hosting Bileator 2 61 03-19-2024, 08:31 AM
Last Post: Glaceptra
  Cheap hosting solution? (requirements inside) Glaceptra 7 108 03-18-2024, 06:23 PM
Last Post: Upiter
  Stable Server Located in Europe? Glaceptra 7 150 03-18-2024, 05:42 PM
Last Post: Upiter
  phpBB forum hosting service? Bileator 8 114 03-11-2024, 06:42 PM
Last Post: Lobster