Server to buy from a decent provider ...
Servers from kvchosting.net and hostingsource.com are attractive for me and I have to make a right choice, so which way is better to follow?
On average, how much traffic do you expect each month?

We changed to hostingsource.com hosting about a year ago due to their low prices and found their services to be a rollercoaster experience.
I Saved Big on Hosting - 50% off 1st month on all Servers/VPS plans.
Servers from kvchosting.net and legionbox.com are as good as they are spoken about.
They are cool, help you in solving your problem, reply to query quickly and made your job easy. Cheers & their Teams ROCK !!!!!
I know that Exmasters.com offer a great list of dedicated servers in Europe and USA.
The package I use is perfect for me, the pricing is very reasonable and the payment plan fits my needs wonderfully.
Apart from storing your site, what services will you need from your hosting provider?

These guys mean business. Digitalserver.com.mx is not only the most affordable web host out there , but their uptime has been great, and I'd say it has been over 99%, and my site hasn't gone down in months. These guys tolerate my things and some times I think I am asking so many things though paying very few bucks.
Beyond finding which web hosts are out there, it's a matter of digging through different plans, comparing inclusions, and checking customer reviews.

Suppose kvchosting.net will serve your demands. Their pricing is also extremely fair, especially when considering their reliability, service and support. Decent amount of features and a really good knowledge base when you have questions. Highly recommend them!
I'd like to mention that kvchosting.net customer service is absolutely great. Not that you need to use it that often! But lightning quick replies and a very proactive, friendly, helpful attitude. One or two little glitches were remedied immediately and they are clearly dedicated to superior customer service.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Dedicated server for virtualization Glaceptra 1 41 6 hours ago
Last Post: JissyKarter
  Server provider .... what's the best one? Upiter 2 54 6 hours ago
  Right VPS provider Upiter 2 44 8 hours ago
  Decent server hosting perovider ... what's that? Vanio 5 117 04-16-2024, 08:45 AM
Last Post: Glaceptra
  Powerful server hosting account required Bileator 3 49 04-16-2024, 08:42 AM
  As for the best Forex VPS provider ... mazepa 3 55 04-16-2024, 08:40 AM
  Most stable server provider ... Lobster 5 143 04-05-2024, 10:04 AM
Last Post: Lougalvi
  Stable Server Located in Europe? Glaceptra 7 170 03-18-2024, 05:42 PM
Last Post: Upiter
  Cheap server hosting solution? (requirements inside) Bileator 7 134 03-07-2024, 07:33 AM
Last Post: Lougalvi
  Stable VPS provider ... Vanio 6 135 02-22-2024, 08:39 AM
Last Post: MiracleMoff