Servers for High Traffic Online Projects?
Requirements:
1 TB (ssd) - HD,
20TB - data transfer,
Linux, managed, 24 GB - RAM
Any experience with Exmasters.com dedicated server hosting services?
Where can I read customer hosting reviews about the quality of the services they provide?

Any alternative hosts for comparison please?
Have a look at deals from HostingSource.com and QHoster.com.
These guys are off-the-charts incredible. There can't be more responsive and professional web hosting companies anywhere. I challenge you to find the right one!
When I came across Exmasters.com adult web hosting accounts I recognized that they were resourceful, affordable and feature-rich.
Superb features, service, and quality. I will stay a long-term customer..
KVChosting.net and asvhost.com plans are the best for meeting all your needs.
Courteous, responsive, understanding, and accommodating when it came to my requests.
The best place to search for affordable web site hosting plans is the internet itself.
In this kind of tight spot, it is good to evaluate well the web hosting providers.

I got all I desired and even more. Hostunmetered.net proved to be one of the best Support (and overall) experiences I had so far.
I can only hope that this host won’t change their high level services, but to continue to increase their quality.
Check out their Managed Unmetered servers!
My previous host was so bad, my site was down almost daily, I found Exmasters.com and have never looked back.
My site has never been down as a cause of their servers and my pages load very fast. I've never really called in for phone support, but it is available as well 7 days a weeks if I ever needed to use it.
I have been hosting my sites at Exmasters.com unmetered server for 3 years now. Very good web hosting. Actually, this is THE best hosting out there. Great prices and great reliability. They never point you in a direction on your own but see the issue closed by stating with it and putting their time in selflessly.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Hosting for openCart commerce-based online shop? Glaceptra 6 112 04-12-2024, 08:26 AM
Last Post: swisslayer
  Video Site Dedicated Servers? Bileator 8 281 03-27-2024, 05:42 PM
Last Post: Vanio
  Fast dedicated servers? Bileator 9 264 01-12-2024, 07:14 AM
Last Post: manoharparakh
  High Performance Forex Vps Wanted Bileator 5 228 11-10-2023, 08:52 AM
Last Post: Lougalvi
  Tube/Video Site Dedicated Servers? Bileator 8 705 11-10-2023, 08:50 AM
  Video Site Dedicated Servers? MatterEnergy 6 284 10-04-2023, 07:02 PM
Last Post: Vanio
  Need US VPS for Opencart based online shop MatterEnergy 7 368 08-11-2023, 08:40 AM
Last Post: MatterEnergy
  Server hosting for huge traffic website? Glaceptra 7 368 06-30-2023, 06:56 PM
Last Post: Upiter
  Web Hosting for Asp with High Uptime? MiracleMoff 6 391 03-13-2023, 06:33 PM
Last Post: JissyKarter
  Instant servers for uploading videos? Bileator 6 369 02-22-2023, 11:07 AM