Shared hosting plan ...
Shared plans from libertyvps.net and hostingsource.com are to my liking and I have to select the best one, so what should I do?
What's your hosting budget?

The main reason why I stay with hostforweb.com is their great shared hosting service. Always there when I need them and always helpful.
They never sell overshared network as many other hosts do, so your sites will be always up and very fast.
Quality customer support ties in closely with reliability and is something that should never be overlooked.
As for reliable hosts, I know libertyvps.net and also kvchosting.net are good. They give the best mix of pricing, customer support and has a good user interface.
These hosts - libertyvps.net and hostingsource.com - are worthwhile.
Technical support was quick to help and did a great job.
Prices are competitive.
Why not give centohost.com web hosting a try?
Incredible hosting provider. The support from these guys is without comparison.
My experience with tech support has been good-prompt and helpful responses.
I have found hostforweb.com to be the best host for support, advice, and pricing out of several hosts I have used before.
Sign up was easy, support is great, speed is fantastic, and their prices are outstanding.
Give hostingsource.com a try. They have easy to use admin section and one click installs.
They were extremely patient as I cluelessly asked for various ports to be opened to allow extra functionality on one of my sites.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Decent server hosting perovider ... what's that? Vanio 0 7 Yesterday, 06:18 PM
Last Post: Vanio
  Video hosting solutions? Lougalvi 6 115 Yesterday, 05:52 PM
  Media Hosting with 24/7 support? Bileator 4 79 03-27-2024, 06:46 PM
  Wordpress Hosting? Bileator 4 80 03-27-2024, 05:38 PM
  Hosting for openCart commerce-based online shop? Glaceptra 1 48 03-21-2024, 06:14 PM
Last Post: JissyKarter
  Video Site Hosting? MatterEnergy 5 58 03-20-2024, 09:58 AM
Last Post: Glaceptra
  Need a new vps hosting Bileator 2 62 03-19-2024, 08:31 AM
  Shared account to sign up with ... Vanio 7 502 03-19-2024, 08:30 AM
  Cheap hosting solution? (requirements inside) Glaceptra 7 108 03-18-2024, 06:23 PM
Last Post: Upiter
  phpBB forum hosting service? Bileator 8 114 03-11-2024, 06:42 PM
Last Post: Lobster