Smartadz?
Has anyone heard of the affiliate program called: SmartAdz Media - Advertiser & Publisher Solutions - Bringing the World Together ? :eek:
No, I haven't heard of it. How does it work? I am curious to know, because with my partner we are looking for advertising, but since it will be a very local website, wewant stuff that has local products and services. He insist that we should not have any advertising on the webpage for the first 3 months at least! But I am still interested in learning!
They work just like google adsense..If you are interested in knowing more ..visit their homepage: http://www.smartadz.com and read ..They have a pretty good offer there. for publishers and advertisers.
They work just like google adsense..If you are interested in knowing more ..visit their homepage: http://www.smartadz.com and read ..They have a pretty good offer there. for publishers and advertisers.
I am going to check this out. And if it good like you guys said it was, then I will consider to sign up as a publisher. I also think that Google needs a competition maybe Smartadz might be the one to blow Google out of the water.
I just found another one that I am trying..please look at my website at the ads there:

Daily Chats with Jesus: By Littlefranciscan
littlefranciscan Wrote:I just found another one that I am trying..please look at my website at the ads there:

Daily Chats with Jesus: By Littlefranciscan

What are you trying? is it related with traffic? I'm asking you because I would help you visiting your site, if what you are trying is related with trafic or something like that, but to be honest, the title of your page is not exactly something I will visit ever, not even out of curiosity. I wish you the best anyway!
Well I subscribed with smartadz, just subscribed nothing more! I was planning of making their ads on my website, but lol I just thought it's not worth it!
Never heard of it. i guess i will give it a try. its nice to see new option coming up
tcm9669 Wrote:Well I subscribed with smartadz, just subscribed nothing more! I was planning of making their ads on my website, but lol I just thought it's not worth it!

Can you explain what the problems were that caused you to reject the program.