So this woman starts an anti Go-Daddy campaign...
berlinlife06 Wrote:True. But it also depends on what are they selling, because a woman mostly never would buy herself a Porsche when she hits middle age and feels she is depressed! On the other hand, men buy cars according to what they DON'T have to offer! LOL! Sorry guys... but that's what marketing says!

Yeah I hate to say it, but you are right on the money with that one.
I'm going to whistle as I walk away from that one simply because I have done just that and I happen to be female.

I also was upset once because my car was dirty so I traded it for another car....well I also needed to get gas and it was cold.
ACCER Wrote:I'm going to whistle as I walk away from that one simply because I have done just that and I happen to be female.

I also was upset once because my car was dirty so I traded it for another car....well I also needed to get gas and it was cold.

the next time you see the hat in my avatar it may be inverted to accept donations.
tater03 Wrote:I find this whole campaign of hers utterly ridiculous myself. I mean most people have more important things to worry about. To be honest if I see something I don't like I don't click it and if it does offend me for some reason I just move on.

Well, I have to agree with you and people do tend to get their panties in a bunch over much to do about nothing.
tater03 Wrote:I find this whole campaign of hers utterly ridiculous myself. I mean most people have more important things to worry about. To be honest if I see something I don't like I don't click it and if it does offend me for some reason I just move on.

If she keeps it up long enough and there will be enough people who will agree. Then, all they have to do is make their wishes known, like MADD or the religious right, and they will have an impact.

When you feel something is ridiculous it is often not enough to shake your head and move on. Some of the most restrictive, and mean spirited, laws have been enacted because people thought the concept ridiculous and, not voicing their opinion in the places with most impact, move on.
tater03 Wrote:To be honest I wouldn't waste my time to voice my opinion on how ridiculous I do think it is anymore than I already have which was really to much as it is.

Good point and I think a lot more people agree with you.
I get a charge out of people who think they have to impose their puritanical views on the world.
Not with Hillary showing cleavage. Puritanical just went out the window. I can't wait for the tabloids to she and Obama are having a fling.
thank you for that thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [MilesWeb] Exclusive Offer | Save 25% on Managed Amazon Cloud (AWS) | Starts at $6.75 MilesWeb 0 923 09-25-2019, 09:48 AM
Last Post: MilesWeb
  Get Fully Managed Dedicated Hosting | Starts at $46/mo - Host IT Smart hostitsmart 0 1,064 04-30-2019, 09:49 AM
Last Post: hostitsmart
  [Host IT Smart] Get 50% OFF on Linux Hosting | Free SSL | Starts at $1.50/mo hostitsmart 0 994 04-09-2019, 12:37 PM
Last Post: hostitsmart
  Anyone using Go Daddy as a Hosting company? berlinlife06 12 8,835 10-12-2017, 05:22 AM
Last Post: saurabh mathur
  [MilesWeb] Reseller Hosting Starts At $6 | Unlimited SSD & Banwidth | 50% OFF MilesWeb 0 1,637 07-12-2017, 11:16 AM
  [MilesWeb] WordPress Hosting Starts at $6/mo | Free SSL & Dedicated IP | 45% OFF MilesWeb 0 1,348 07-05-2017, 12:38 PM
  [MilesWeb] Cloud Hosting Starts at $5/mo | High Performance | Full Root/RDP Access MilesWeb 0 1,330 06-14-2017, 11:34 AM