So this woman starts an anti Go-Daddy campaign...
because she thinks their commercials are too sexy. I hope she doesn't buy for Victoria Secret.
Can you give some more infomation about this? I am confused at the moments.
lol! serious?

and to think that I was going to start an anti-godaddy campaign because their commercials weren't sexy ENOUGH..

Zach
Rohitpatel Wrote:Can you give some more infomation about this? I am confused at the moments.

Go Daddy has these Ads that were really pablum but this woman got all offended. obviously she goes to the pool in a full coat of armor.
Thanks for information. This is a joke for me. Anti Go-daddy is joke for me. Ha ha!
Rohitpatel Wrote:Thanks for information. This is a joke for me. Anti Go-daddy is joke for me. Ha ha!

I use them for my main site which I haven't update in months but that will be next.
Some people are plain obnoxious!!! I can't even start to understand why someone would do something like that, unless there was some kind of personal problem or monetary compensation behind it. With all the stuff that's going on around the world, and they protests Ads for godaddy....
berlinlife06 Wrote:Some people are plain obnoxious!!! I can't even start to understand why someone would do something like that, unless there was some kind of personal problem or monetary compensation behind it. With all the stuff that's going on around the world, and they protests Ads for godaddy....

LOL True.

How can anyone waste their energy on an anti-godaddy campaign based on completely childish grounds.

Maybe she should start an anti-godaddy campaign because of their slow support, or because of their liberal cancellation policy! Or how about the greater cause of Internet freedom?

Anyway, who wants to start an anti-anti-godaddy-sexiness-campaign?
A female poster at another forum. Nice lady but I think she has extremely conservations views about sexism. Sometimes she comes off anti-male at times but each to their own views. She seems to be a nice person otherwise.

As for problems with Godaddy, Two of my three support problems were handled perfectly. I have no real complaints. But I have not been giving that site that attention it needs. I'll let you know what happens when I do the major revamp.
aquariancore Wrote:because she thinks their commercials are too sexy. I hope she doesn't buy for Victoria Secret.

What is the source of this info?

Forum, news site?

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [MilesWeb] Exclusive Offer | Save 25% on Managed Amazon Cloud (AWS) | Starts at $6.75 MilesWeb 0 912 09-25-2019, 09:48 AM
Last Post: MilesWeb
  Get Fully Managed Dedicated Hosting | Starts at $46/mo - Host IT Smart hostitsmart 0 1,050 04-30-2019, 09:49 AM
Last Post: hostitsmart
  [Host IT Smart] Get 50% OFF on Linux Hosting | Free SSL | Starts at $1.50/mo hostitsmart 0 980 04-09-2019, 12:37 PM
Last Post: hostitsmart
  Anyone using Go Daddy as a Hosting company? berlinlife06 12 8,774 10-12-2017, 05:22 AM
Last Post: saurabh mathur
  [MilesWeb] Reseller Hosting Starts At $6 | Unlimited SSD & Banwidth | 50% OFF MilesWeb 0 1,630 07-12-2017, 11:16 AM
  [MilesWeb] WordPress Hosting Starts at $6/mo | Free SSL & Dedicated IP | 45% OFF MilesWeb 0 1,339 07-05-2017, 12:38 PM
  [MilesWeb] Cloud Hosting Starts at $5/mo | High Performance | Full Root/RDP Access MilesWeb 0 1,320 06-14-2017, 11:34 AM