Social Media Marketing
Social media marketing has become one of the most popular way to market your websites since they became popular. The main ones that are being used for social media marketing are Twitter and Facebook.

Do you use social media for marketing purposes? How do you find that works for you and would you use it as you main focus when marketing?
You forgot to add Pinterest and Tumblr, also Instagram is getting more and more popular. It's all depends what your site is all about.
Let's say a cooking site works best on pinterest and instagram, while a political blog would be best on twitter.
I agree. I always see people who offer cooking and creative websites posting on Pinterest and Instagram as they have the ability to share their images and show people what they have to offer. The websites I own I really have no use for Pinterest or Instagram as I don't really use images however for those that do and need to these social media websites are perfect for them.
Social Media marketing has got to be the most popular way of marketing I believe to date. I use Pinterest, Twitter and Facebook for all my social media marketing and I see traffic coming in from all places. It's always wise to keep updated on your pages and to interact with your likers and followers to help increase the interest and keep the traffic flow coming.
Social Media Marketing is one of the part of Digital Marketing through which we can advertise our websites though different searching. And according to me Social Media Marketing is very helpful marketing for a website
social media marketing is a type of internet marketing that utilizes social networking websites as a promotion tool. It helps company increase brand publicity.
Social media marketing is the use of social media platforms and websites to promote a product or service.
The use of social media marketing is to promote the social media at every platform and website for each product and services. To use it, becomes the effective methods and hence, the firms should learn to allow the customers and internet users to post the user generated content.
You can also use Google plus.
Social media is one of the most cost-efficient digital marketing methods used to syndicate content and increase your business' visibility. Implementing a social media strategy will greatly increase your brand recognition since you will be engaging with a broad audience of consumers.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Search Engine Marketing? Williamhawk 10 4,333 02-26-2018, 05:19 AM
Last Post: michaeltim
  double click marketing drnagwaniseo 3 2,192 12-21-2017, 09:12 AM
Last Post: virginoilseom
  Email marketing Shortie861 6 4,239 12-11-2017, 04:52 AM
Last Post: sinelogixtech
  Social Network Marketing mom2manyboyz 14 9,139 11-11-2017, 09:30 AM
Last Post: saurabh mathur
  Do you social bookmark all your pages shakemelikeapig 4 8,056 05-06-2017, 12:36 PM
Last Post: Hostingsafety
  MySpace for marketing? berlinlife06 60 27,159 09-21-2016, 10:31 AM
Last Post: adibitar69
  Offline marketing strategies Shortie861 4 3,757 08-05-2016, 12:03 PM
  Blog Marketing Hoosierhunter 24 14,888 08-03-2016, 01:11 PM
  Marketing on Facebook? berlinlife06 37 18,457 07-08-2016, 12:29 PM
  Does marketing for forums work? Shortie861 2 3,681 06-08-2016, 06:18 AM