Social Spark
Has anyone heard of Social Spark? It's from the pay per post people. It's in beta testing. It's basically another social marketing network.
Yes, I have heard about Social Spark. Some say that it is a good pay per post site but I have not really signed up yet. I would love to learn more about this site before signing up.
I hadn't heard about it before. I just went to the site and it looks interesting I guess, but I'm not very familiar with similar sites, so I don't know how it compares.
Is it purely for social networking a la Facebook and MySpace or does it combine earning incentives in some way like PPP does? If it's just another social networking clone then I'm not too interested in it for now at least.
I've never heard of it before. Is it like MyLot? They were a pretty good site long ago, but now I don't even know if they still exist.
berlinlife06 Wrote:I've never heard of it before. Is it like MyLot? They were a pretty good site long ago, but now I don't even know if they still exist.

I think that raises an interesting point. If someone's going to use a social site as a marketing tool, they could spend a lot of time developing contacts there, but if the site doesn't last then they don't get a return on their efforts.

I don't know of any definite examples of that off the top of my head. :confused:
I have just had a look at the site and I am a bit sceptical. It seems similar to a number of other sites I have come across offering the same sort of thing, they offer big promises, but when you follow it up they make it so complicated that it is not worthwhile for most people.
justontime Wrote:I have just had a look at the site and I am a bit sceptical. It seems similar to a number of other sites I have come across offering the same sort of thing, they offer big promises, but when you follow it up they make it so complicated that it is not worthwhile for most people.

I have checked out the site and you are right. They are similar to a number of sites that offer big promises. At first glance, earning with them is easy. I realized that to earn from them, you should have a blog. And your blog must be an active one. Aside from that, they will have to evaluate your blog if it fits their requirement.
justontime Wrote:I have just had a look at the site and I am a bit sceptical. It seems similar to a number of other sites I have come across offering the same sort of thing, they offer big promises, but when you follow it up they make it so complicated that it is not worthwhile for most people.

I looked at the site and my first impression is that it loads waayyyy too slowly. It is very slick and might be a good place to show off your existing blogs, but I have my doubts on the payment set up.
I checked it out and thought the same thing as well. For me it's just not worth investing time into another new prospect that has some serious flaws and may not pan out as much of anything with a bit of time.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Social Media Marketing Shortie861 8 4,695 12-11-2017, 04:53 AM
Last Post: sinelogixtech
  Social Network Marketing mom2manyboyz 14 9,140 11-11-2017, 09:30 AM
Last Post: saurabh mathur
  Do you social bookmark all your pages shakemelikeapig 4 8,057 05-06-2017, 12:36 PM
Last Post: Hostingsafety