Some trends have begun to emerge in fantasy football
regarding the Buffalo Bills and their opponents. For example Womens Customized Buffalo Bills Jerseys , coming into Sunday’s match-up with the Tennessee Titans, “second” receivers—or those not covered by Tre’Davious White—had scored well against the Bills’ defense. As a result, we projected Taywan Taylor to have a big day against the Bills this week.However, Tennessee’s passing game was largely impotent, thanks in part to a fantastic effort from “secondary” corners Phillip Gaines and Taron Johnson. After starter Ryan Lewis struggled a bit in the early going, he was replaced in the lineup by Gaines, who was a big part of why Taylor had a quiet afternoon (3 catches, 30 yards, 1 lost fumble). With Buffalo eking out a 13-12 victory, high-scoring fantasy players from this game weren’t exactly in great supply. However, one of the highest scorers at his position did manage to come from a match-up that was largely a fantasy football wasteland.WR Corey DavisThe Titans scored so little in overall fantasy points that their third-highest scorer was Davis, whose pedestrian line (4 catches www.billscheapshop.com , 49 yards) was only worth a total of 6.9 points on the afternoon. Each time Davis was covered by someone other than White, it seemed that Mariota was able to find him, and the big wideout delivered some solid grabs on the afternoon. However, in a game where the stat line was reminiscent of a game from the 1950s, Davis was little help to most fantasy teams.Titans D/STWhile Tennessee didn’t create as many turnovers as the Bills, nor did they have as many sacks, they still turned in a solid day overall. Finishing with 7 fantasy points on the day thanks to a sack and an interception, their performance was good for a middle-of-the-pack showing in overall team defense. On most days, that’s all you can ask for out of a team defense.K Ryan SuccopThe high scorer in this match-up was Tennessee’s kicker, who was 4-for-4 on field goal attempts on the afternoon. Succop hit from 25, 54, 39 Buffalo Bills T-Shirt , and 50 yards on the day, so if your league awards kickers 5 points for 50-yard kicks, you reaped the rewards of Succop’s strong leg. His afternoon was good for 16 fantasy points, which was also the second-best kicker score of Week 5. When Bills running back LeSean McCoy last spoke to the media, he expressed his frustration with the way he and the team had been playing during the 2018 season.Those comments came just before the trade deadline and McCoy’s name came up as one that could be on the move to a new team. That didn’t happen and McCoy’s thoughts went unrecorded as he didn’t speak to the media last week.McCoy did talk to reporters on Friday and said that his silence had nothing to do with anything that did or didn’t happen last week. McCoy also touched on General Manager Brandon Beane saying that the veteran is in the team’s plans for next season.“I’m happy here,” McCoy said, via Mike Rodak of ESPN.com. “I think sometimes people get that mixed up with the frustration of losing. But for me to be in their plans, I like the way that sounds. If not, he would’ve traded me. I had a lot of value and a lot of teams wanted me. …This team has been great to me. Been good to me since I’ve got here. Very supportive to me, in and out. I’m a loyal person. I’ve been grateful.”All those warm feelings won’t do anything to stem the frustrations that come with a losing season or the difficulty that McCoy has had duplicating his past success on the field. Should neither of those things change over the final seven games of the year, plans could change on any number of fronts in Buffalo.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  ciative Cheap Custom Football Jerseys gsnoopy520 0 427 09-24-2019, 01:43 AM
Last Post: gsnoopy520
  Football Outsiders offers its 2018 Buffalo Bills predict panxing18 0 874 12-04-2018, 06:03 AM
Last Post: panxing18
  Football Outsiders assesses the Buffalo Bills’ No. 2 wide panxing18 0 787 11-20-2018, 06:04 AM
  NFL Week 4: Monday Night Football Open Thread panxing18 0 863 11-06-2018, 07:14 AM
  Buffalo Bills opponent fantasy football recap: Melvin Gordon dominates panxing18 0 754 11-06-2018, 06:40 AM
  Sunday Night Football Three takeaways fr sherry2018love 0 688 09-08-2018, 02:44 AM
Last Post: sherry2018love
  interior decoration was begun qizhen0809 0 691 04-02-2018, 04:27 AM
Last Post: qizhen0809
  fashion consumer trends! qizhen0809 0 900 03-11-2018, 04:42 AM
  fashion consumer trends! qizhen0809 0 859 03-11-2018, 02:34 AM
  fashion consumer trends! qizhen0809 0 876 03-09-2018, 03:31 PM