Stable Server Located in Europe?
Most of my clients are located in Europe. Stable server with 500 gbs of space, 16 gbs of RAM and 5000 gbs of bandwidth.
NetShop-isp.com.cy was recommended to me as a good option. What can you say about them? need feedbacks. Also any alternatives?
Servers from hostsailor.com and planethoster.com are good and reliable enough to sign up with.
Best prices, quality and staff. I haven't seen something better. Their uptime is insane and never had problems with them.
As an alternative, check out ServerUnion.com dedicated servers. The servers include free L3+L4 DDoS protection!
DELL PowerEdge R630 Server: 14 Cores +HT Xeon E5-2690v4, 2.6 GHz 3.5 GHz Turbo, 64GB DDR4, 2x SSD 960 GB FREE HW RAID, $109.00/mo.
Servers from allwebhost.com and legionbox.com are worth trying.
Their hosting services are the best in the world. Very comfortable prices and packages easily deposit methods. I like their services.
I've recommended Netshop-isp.com.cy to all my clients as well as anyone that has been looking for an excellent web host.
I am a web systems developer and have uncommon requirements for my hosting needs. Setup was a breeze and it's been smooth sailing since then
I have a small personal website, and it hasn't been down a minute since I signed up with NetShop isp cPanel web hosting.
Support is good - ticket system works well. They are knowledgeable and very quick to resolve any issues.
Check out Neironvps.com dedicated packages. The hosting provider is backed by many years of experience, and due to that experience they have implemented a significant amount of disaster planning in order to preserve any enterprise-level data, and the services surrounding that data.
I'd draw your attention to deals from solid hosting providers: hostingsource.com and planethoster.com.
They provide very professional and friendly support, fast network, no downtimes, cool control panel. What else do you need? Strongly recommended.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Powerful server hosting account required Bileator 6 72 Yesterday, 07:04 AM
Last Post: MatterEnergy
  Dedicated server for virtualization Glaceptra 4 85 Yesterday, 07:04 AM
  Stable server to sign up with ... Vanio 1 32 Yesterday, 06:59 AM
  Server provider .... what's the best one? Upiter 4 91 04-25-2024, 03:14 PM
Last Post: Vanio
  Decent server hosting perovider ... what's that? Vanio 6 148 04-23-2024, 08:18 AM
Last Post: MiracleMoff
  Most stable server provider ... Lobster 5 150 04-05-2024, 10:04 AM
Last Post: Lougalvi
  Cheap server hosting solution? (requirements inside) Bileator 7 145 03-07-2024, 07:33 AM
Last Post: Lougalvi
  Stable VPS provider ... Vanio 6 139 02-22-2024, 08:39 AM
  Looking for Dedicated server Bileator 7 441 02-09-2024, 06:22 PM
Last Post: Upiter
  What Is Server Hosting? manoharparakh 1 178 01-26-2024, 08:23 AM