Starting Points In Affiliate Marketing
http://internetmarketingsingapore.com/blog/

Several internet marketing experts
have been at the forefront of affiliate marketing in Singapore, and one of the most
popular people in this arena has been our own home-grown talent, Ewen Chia. As an
affiliate marketer, he has not only achieved amazing results, he is also among the
millionaire elite in internet marketing. Rosalind Gardner, another very popular
affiliate marketer, has also produced powerful results, often making in excess of
$50,000 in a single day as an affiliate.

If you plan to achieve the same kinds of results as they have, you will need you
focus on several starting points.

First, you need to have a group that can support you technically. It is literally
impossible for you, especially if you are not technically savvy, to start off
affiliate marketing without webhosting and technical support. To do this, register
for a cheap webhosting account, and then hire a decent technical support person to
assist you in various matters. As a beginner, you probably want to have your pages
uploaded and your server backed up in case anything happens (sometimes, servers do
get hacked, and the only way to protect yourself is to have regular backups).

Second, you need to start off being able to find great products. If you know how to
find products, you’d be amazed at how much you can sell. After all, half the battle
is already won, and now you only need to focus on the marketing aspect of things. If
you plan to sell anything as an affiliate, one of the two best-known products on the
market that will give you a great headstart on affiliate marketing are (1) Rosalind
Gardner’s Super Affiliate Handbook. This is a really good guide on how to get
started on affiliate marketing and has been very well organized and updated. I
believe that if you are looking to start off affiliate marketing, you will need this
handbook. (2) Ewen Chia’s Secret Affiliate Weapon. This product is a real
no-brainer, because it is filled with information about how you develop your
internet marketing capabilities utilizing some very interesting approaches. I
consider this of strategic importance, and should be used when you want to increase
your sales. I’m talking about a product bundle that probably costs you no more than
$60 for your education, and $100 for webhosting for a whole year.

How many businesses can you really start off on such a shoestring? This is probably
one of the fastest growing businesses in any arena, and to start off, plough through
everything you read, and work at it on your computer. Remember that if you need to
run a website, you don’t need to set up pages one at a go. You can have a blog to
manage your affiliate program, and one of the optional (but very powerful) systems
is Wordpress. If you are ready to start on this, you really should get yourself a
copy of this Wordpress guidebook that can help you to accomplish a lot more with a
lot less.
That's a good read, thanks. The partner aspects are something I've always agreed with since I've started. I may not be especially web savvy but I know the other ends of the business that a designer/tech guy may not so grouping up is a great idea to keep the headaches at a minimum and profits at a maximum.
While the points here are interesting, other approaches can work just as well and save money by eliminating, or modifying some of the steps.

Instead of gathering tons of peripheral support, work in a linear fashion on your own. Use webhosts that provide templates, if you feel the need to have a website. Some affiliate programs, like the Amazon Associate program, allow the creation of a storefront that remains on their server. Using links to the freestanding storefront eliminated 3/4 of the time and expense of having other people involved in site building and maintenance.
That is true and probably depends most on the individual's needs. Personally I love how easy it is to get templates for certain kinds of 'quick' sites but often they will leave your page looking generic and unappealing to most people. Those are the cases when I think having a designer is a good idea. Then again it all depends on how much money you have and what your exact needs are.
Please stop spamming the thread. i agree with RFL1986 on partnering. it better to let other people handle the least important thing and let us focus on the major issue.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Search Engine Marketing? Williamhawk 10 4,334 02-26-2018, 05:19 AM
Last Post: michaeltim
  double click marketing drnagwaniseo 3 2,192 12-21-2017, 09:12 AM
Last Post: virginoilseom
  Social Media Marketing Shortie861 8 4,695 12-11-2017, 04:53 AM
Last Post: sinelogixtech
  Email marketing Shortie861 6 4,239 12-11-2017, 04:52 AM
Last Post: sinelogixtech
  Social Network Marketing mom2manyboyz 14 9,141 11-11-2017, 09:30 AM
Last Post: saurabh mathur