Suggestions and Complaints!!
I'll agree with myself again!
I think you should add a separate Introductions Forum. Also you should add something in exchange for the DS$ we will earn by posting. The colours of the forum look great . I think you should make the green buttons a bit darker so that we can read the white text on them more clearly
I specially like the forum skin.
Its unique and of great combination of colours.
But I have problem when surfing site on Internet Explorer.
Forum says you are not signed in although I am showing in the online users list.
I too would like to see the dead spaces on either side narrowed or eliminated. I LOVE the color combination for the skin. My only other concern is in the areas where white type is either super imposed on the light gray or green is can be hard on the eyes.

Otherwise thing are great!
I think it look fine, Echos
deelip Wrote:I specially like the forum skin.
Its unique and of great combination of colours.
But I have problem when surfing site on Internet Explorer.
Forum says you are not signed in although I am showing in the online users list.

Same problem in Firefox too. But if we click on any of the forum or topics we see that we are signed in
ishan Wrote:Same problem in Firefox too. But if we click on any of the forum or topics we see that we are signed in

Try checking the "Remember Me" box when loging in.

Zach
Yep everything looks just great. No problems that I can see. But Like I have only been around here for 10 minutes Big Grin
I agree with Ishaw when he suggested that a separate forum be created for Introductions

Take careCool
Thanks for all the feedback

tater03 Wrote:is it alright to use the general part for like newbie questions? I am fairly new to all this and wasn't to sure if you could use the general for like newbies? So maybe New to this section?

The general section is for anything that wont fit into the other sections, newbie questions included. Feel free to post there.

You may have a point though, about creating a beginners forum. At the moment, I think we can do without it, but down the road (in a few months time) it may be worth it.

Zach

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  suggestions for males looking for an ac chitianshi520 0 911 10-16-2018, 08:52 AM
Last Post: chitianshi520
  Suggestions for next update zach 12 28,605 04-17-2012, 08:15 PM
Last Post: amkim