Switzerland VPS providers
Hello!
What are decent Switzerland VPS providers at the moment you know?
I can recall cloudarion.com as the one and I do like their services and what they can offer. But what are other options here?
Have a look at VPS accounts from kvchosting.net and legionbox.com as they are proven to be the best.
Their servers come with one of the industry's most complete set of standard features and services at no additional cost.
My experience with cloudarion.com has been extremely positive. I have had no problems in working with them to get the account setup and the site published.
Although I haven't had a lot of experience with other site providers, I found its pricing very reasonable.
I asked in the support ticket if there's any way they keep backups of our sites. Cloudarion.com is always willing to take that extra step.
They have been just as responsive on previous occasions when issues came up transferring domain names or reconfiguring software.
VPS accounts from hosting.uk and legionbox.com are well-balanced and cheap.
Reliability -Never Goes Down
Technical Support - Always Respond
Customer Service & Billing - will email before billing and after billing consistently
Server & Net Speed - always optimal
Price & Value for Money - Great pricing.
According to my personal experience, cloudarion.com is great. It was very hard for me to find such a web hosting provider, they met all my specific demands.
The technical support is outstanding - support tickets tend to get a response within minutes, which usually resolves the problem.
VPS accounts from hosting.uk and libertyvps.net are solid.
Fast servers, brilliant 24/7 support, fair pricing.
Compared with other providers like some hosts (who have tried to secretly extort domain renewal from my account and then set debt collectors on me, when I had cancelled the accounts months before) cloudarion.com is amazing. They let you know in advance what is happening and are transparent with all costs. What a fantastic service! It is a welcome change to find an internet business providing a quality service with some morals for a change. Thanks guys.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Quality DDoS Protected Server Providers? Glaceptra 8 952 08-11-2023, 08:41 AM
Last Post: MatterEnergy
  I'm looking for Switzerland VPS Bileator 5 301 02-22-2023, 11:06 AM
Last Post: Lougalvi
  Providers that are good for Voice services? Lougalvi 6 427 02-15-2023, 05:21 PM
Last Post: Vanio
  New Year Specials from hosting providers? Lougalvi 3 321 01-05-2023, 04:15 PM
Last Post: Upiter
  decent web hosting providers ? Glaceptra 5 854 07-21-2021, 03:37 PM
  Decent Malta-based wordpress hosting providers Bileator 3 795 05-06-2021, 06:09 PM
Last Post: Lobster
  India-based VPS providers (KVM) ? Lougalvi 4 758 04-01-2021, 11:50 AM
Last Post: MatterEnergy
  reliable web hosting providers ? Bileator 7 944 03-30-2021, 05:53 PM
  video streaming VPS providers? Bileator 4 925 03-29-2021, 06:00 PM
  Reliable EU-based VPS providers ? Bileator 7 1,037 02-08-2021, 08:28 AM
Last Post: Lougalvi