Sylvester Williams Jersey
The Los Angeles Rams made one pick through the first two days of the NFL draft.
They made 10 picks on Day 3 Dak Prescott Jersey , continuing their active offseason by making five trades Saturday, including sending wide receiver Tavon Austin to Dallas.
The Rams used those picks to address immediate needs at linebacker and improve their depth on the offensive and defensive lines for the future.
"We did think if we could turn a lot of the fourth-, fifth-, sixth-round picks into more picks, we'd have a chance to get fits and fill some roles or get players with traits to have a chance to fill some of those roles," general manager Les Snead said.
The Rams have made 11 trades since the league year started on March 14, and that doesn't include the deal with Buffalo for wide receiver Sammy Watkins in August that included their second-round pick.
All of the Rams' picks came from other teams, either through trades or as compensatory selections.
But the Rams ended up using one of their own choices, re-acquiring the fifth-round pick they sent to Denver for cornerback Aqib Talib in March. Getting the 160th overall pick back for two sixth-round picks, the Rams took Oklahoma outside linebacker Ogbonnia Okoronkwo.
Virginia inside linebacker Micah Kiser was also selected in the fifth, with Louisville edge rusher Trevon Young chosen in the sixth. TCU's Travin Howard, a safety turned linebacker, and SMU defensive end Justin Lawler went in the seventh.
Ogbonnia Braxton Miller Jersey , Young and Lawler will try to replace Robert Quinn, who was traded to Miami in March, and unsigned free agent Connor Barwin. Kiser will compete to replace Alec Ogletree, who was dealt to the Giants in March. Howard can provide added depth at inside linebacker.
The Rams also addressed both lines of scrimmage. After taking Horned Frogs tackle Joe Noteboom in the third round on Friday, the Rams added Michigan State center Brian Allen in the fourth and Maine offensive lineman Jamil Demby in the sixth.
Stephen F. Austin defensive end John Franklin, a fourth-round pick, and Rutgers nose tackle Sebastian Joseph, a sixth-round pick, will get to learn from the likes of Aaron Donald and Ndamukong Suh.
Tennessee running back John Kelly was the only skill player the Rams took, selected in the sixth.
"Going into year two, you could be a little bit more strategic with some of the needs because collectively as a coaching staff and with our personnel staff we have a much better idea of how our players that have been here fit," coach Sean McVay said.
Here are some other things to know about the Rams' busy draft:
MOVING ON: The Rams sent Austin to Dallas for a sixth-round draft pick five years after selecting him with the eighth overall pick in the 2013 draft. Austin never developed into more than a gadget player under former head coach Jeff Fisher, and served as a change-of-pace running back last season under McVay after a wrist injury sidelined him for organized team activities and training camp.
SENIOR SIGNIFICANCE: Noteboom Josh Bellamy Jersey , Kiser, Okoronkwo and Demby participated in the Senior Bowl. Snead said it was a coincidence after six of their eight draft picks in 2017 played in Senior Bowl, but added that the talent level at the event was especially beneficial for a smaller-school player like Demby.
KAMARA 2.0? Todd Gurley established himself as the premier three down back in football with 2,093 yards from scrimmage and 19 touchdowns last season, but Kelly could lighten the workload for the NFL Offensive Player of the Year.
Stepping in for New Orleans rookie sensation Alvin Kamara, Kelly had 37 receptions for 299 yards with the Volunteers last season after catching six passes for 51 yards in 2016.
"I definitely wanted to be able to incorporate the route-running and pass-catching in my game because I know it translates to the league," Kelly said on a conference call. "I was just blessed to have a guy like Alvin that was able to show me how to perfect my craft on that."
STILL NEED: The additions of Kiser and Howard give the Rams more options at inside linebacker, but Mark Barron is the only proven starter there. It wouldn't be a surprise if they add a veteran capable of calling plays and getting everyone lined up. Increased depth and competition at safety could be an aim with undrafted free agents.
Trevor Story grew up about 15 minutes from the Texas Rangers’ ballpark, where he got to see the home team he cheered for play in the World Series.
Now the Rockies’ shortstop from Irving has finally played in that stadium as a big leaguer.
”This was my Yankee Stadium growing up,” Story said Friday before Colorado opened an interleague series in Texas with a 9-5 victory. ”I always was in the stands watching from afar.”
Story wasn’t able to play the last time the Rockies were at Texas two years ago. He hit an NL rookie shortstop-record 27 homers in 97 games that year, but missed the games he had long circled on his calendar because of a season-ending thumb injury suffered about two weeks earlier.
”I circled it again for this year,” Story said. ”It was tough honestly … obviously dying to be out there.”
Story increased his National League-leading RBI total to 52. He had an RBI single and stolen base in Colorado’s six-run second inning, and hit a run-scoring double in the seventh.
It was the sixth time in seven games he had multiple hits Josh Shaw Jersey , and his only hit Wednesday at Philadelphia was an RBI double with two outs in the seventh inning to break up Vince Velasquez’s no-hitter.
Rockies manager Bud Black said Story is playing at an All-Star level.
”He’s leading the league in RBIs, he’s playing great defense. The average is starting to climb,” Black said. ”Trevor Story’s name is getting out there now amongst baseball people, in the circle, behind the cage, conversations with other managers and coaches that I have, he’s becoming a guy that people are noticing. It’s deserving.”
Story, whose favorite Rangers were Hall of Fame catcher Ivan ”Pudge” Rodriguez and franchise hits leader Michael Young, said all he ever wanted to do was be a baseball player.
”If I couldn’t be a baseball player, I wanted to be a fireman like my dad,” the 25-year-old said.
About 200 of Story’s family and friends were expected this weekend at the ballpark, including his parents and some of his fianc锟?#8217;s family. His dad just this year retired after 37 years as a firefighter in Irving. His coach and former teammates from Irving High School, before the Rockies picked him 45th overall in the 2011 draft Sylvester Williams Jersey , were also there.
Their local favorite, who still lives in the Dallas-Fort Worth area during the offseason, came home during one of the best stretches of his young big league career.
”Yeah, it definitely helps,” Story said. ”But this game, you never know what’s going to happen. … It’s nice to be doing well. I don’t try to think too much in it, just play it as another game.”
And, at last, a series at home.

Womens Dante Pettis Jersey

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  hapters Benoit Pouliot Jersey gsnoopy520 0 543 06-10-2020, 07:30 AM
Last Post: gsnoopy520
  e time Tanner Pearson Jersey Youth gsnoopy520 0 500 06-10-2020, 07:26 AM
  final bills Rodolfo Pizarro Mexico Jersey gsnoopy520 0 490 06-10-2020, 07:18 AM
  confectionery Womens Ben Powers Jersey gsnoopy520 0 489 06-10-2020, 07:13 AM
  p it short John Moore Jersey gsnoopy520 0 429 06-10-2020, 07:08 AM
  his article Jose Fonte Portugal Jersey gsnoopy520 0 455 06-10-2020, 07:04 AM
  esponse Cheap Nathan MacKinnon Jersey gsnoopy520 0 463 06-10-2020, 06:43 AM
  teran Womens Mitch Wishnowsky Jersey gsnoopy520 0 444 06-10-2020, 06:37 AM
  company uniform Cesc Fabregas Jersey gsnoopy520 0 454 06-10-2020, 06:28 AM
  the area and Rangers Rougned Odor Jersey gsnoopy520 0 470 06-02-2020, 07:21 AM