Word of mouth
Word of mouth is classed as an offline marketing strategy however it's not something that is commonly used and even when it is, it's not always proven to work as well as other strategies.

Have you used word of mouth as a method for marketing? How well did it work for you?
This is probably the best thing you can use. And it's not just word of mouth offline, online works good as well. I mean just think about it, you have a good site and share it with a few people, they talk to their friends whom they think are interested in the offers from your site and it goes through facebook or when they meet, although now I think it goes through facebook more.
What does this say?
Well, make a good site, have quality content and you will be successful with a small effort on promotion.
(02-28-2016, 01:21 PM)Shole Wrote: This is probably the best thing you can use. And it's not just word of mouth offline, online works good as well. I mean just think about it, you have a good site and share it with a few people, they talk to their friends whom they think are interested in the offers from your site and it goes through facebook or when they meet, although now I think it goes through facebook more.
What does this say?
Well, make a good site, have quality content and you will be successful with a small effort on promotion.

I always find word of mouth online works a lot better than offline. I have on a few occasions told people offline about my sites and unless they have a solid interest in what my site is about it's forgotten. Online you have more of a chance of finding people who have an interest in your site and so word of mouth works better if you can provide a great site that is always updated with fresh content.
Word of mouth I find is one of the best methods or getting the word out there about your site. I tend to tell my friends about my sites and they take a look and if they like what they see they tell their friends and it just keeps going. I have been known to get a lot of activity just from word of mouth and the best thing is it's free.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Word Finding Domain Name Script dude123221 0 2,655 05-24-2011, 08:01 PM
Last Post: dude123221