TV shows domains
Everyone has their own opinions and dislikes concerning T.V. shows. I follow some, but it's never because it was the most popular one
I think having a site related with a TV show, will bring a lot of traffic, specially now that every TV show has a website! The trick would be to actually develop the site and get some content related to it and similar stuff... there is a lot of money there!
The thing is to gamble. It is easy access the pilots picked up and now the networks previewing them online you can set up a set ready for sale.
TV related site is very popular and you can get more traffic if you provide online video of that shows and also put some news and story.
Rohitpatel Wrote:TV related site is very popular and you can get more traffic if you provide online video of that shows and also put some news and story.

Aren't the videos copyright? I think that would probably be a little problem. I think also to put some gossip about the actors on the show will attract even more traffic. Who knows? That might make someone very rich!
berlinlife06 Wrote:I see it as an investment, because even those shows that don't become hits initially, and run only one season, still have some followers that become like a cult around that show. I can imagine that something related to Star Trek for example, makes a lot of money with all those closeted trekkies all over the world!

Even making a domain based around a character's name can be a worthwhile investment, its all about taking risks.
Yes it might be videos copyright problem when we put it but I saw many blogs who served such a videos on the net.
Do they run into legal battles with the copyrights? The ideas for gossip is great and you could also include photos of celebrities.
I just thought about this, but think about the recent tragedy of anna nicole smith. The prices of domain names after her skyrocketed, but the question remains it it worth it? It could be 1 month or 50 years before it would be worth something.
I guess from what everyone is saying, you have to take risks and hopefully be one of the lucky ones that will be successful.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  DNS Server shows up as not configured Williamhawk 0 1,760 12-23-2017, 05:04 AM
Last Post: Williamhawk
  Google Domains pricing and supported TLDs Williamhawk 0 1,874 12-21-2017, 04:58 AM
  Which is a best TLD for country domains? fourwings 1 3,106 12-19-2017, 01:04 PM
Last Post: domainname
  Are .net and .org domains taken less seriously? Shortie861 5 4,361 12-14-2017, 12:33 PM
Last Post: domainname
  Premium .SOCIAL Domains? Williamhawk 0 1,948 11-15-2017, 05:30 AM
  Autonomous & Driverless car domains? Williamhawk 0 1,948 11-08-2017, 12:00 PM
  Google Domains pricing and supported TLDs? Williamhawk 0 1,943 11-03-2017, 12:05 PM
  Cost of renewing .com domains? Williamhawk 0 1,813 10-27-2017, 01:44 PM
  Google Domains pricing and supported TLDs? Williamhawk 0 1,653 10-26-2017, 01:05 PM
  Purchasing domains to hold Shortie861 1 2,811 03-09-2016, 05:27 PM
Last Post: Misti