Taking a site to court
triumph Wrote:I would probably do this:

1) Contact him
2) Contact his host
3) File a DMCA request

If he doesn't respond, just contact his host and explain the situation. If they won't do anything or need an official request, then proceed with the information Paula provided, as it should help with taking the proper steps.

Hum....Thanks for the useful information Big Grin

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Good legal site hokeshel 10 8,440 08-30-2010, 10:33 AM
Last Post: agrajtech11

Forum Jump:

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)