Teaming Up
There are some places where people will form "teams" to exchange clicks and generate stats for each other. This happens with bloggers quite often.

Are there domain developers who also use a team approach to help each other build stats? I k now people will help each other through link exchanges but are there others methods I am not aware of?
I did't know about bloggers using a team approach for clicks, is that breaking any rules? Domain developers teaming up sounds like a good idea, but I don't know of anyone who does that.
Yeah, sounds like a good idea but to be honest I don't know anyone who do that. Maybe we should start our own team if thats possible Lol !!!
I've seen at least one individual casually suggest clicking on each other's links in a forum, but I don't think I've ever seen an organized team like that.
Would it be legal or would it be breaking some kind of etiquette rules? What is everyone's take on that ethically?
I didn't hear of that actually... but seems like a good idea, as long as it is very discreet and not too evident, specially if you have Google ads on your site or blog... I would like to find out about that.
It's been a while since I've looked at the terms of service for Adsense, but I'd be surprised if there wasn't some mention of that kind of thing. Isn't there some reference to paid-to-click programs?

I do recall that you can't have text on a site asking people to click on the ads.
Taggart Wrote:It's been a while since I've looked at the terms of service for Adsense, but I'd be surprised if there wasn't some mention of that kind of thing. Isn't there some reference to paid-to-click programs?

I do recall that you can't have text on a site asking people to click on the ads.

It would probably get you banned from Adsense, but then so many things can get you banned that I have never used use the program!
justontime Wrote:I did't know about bloggers using a team approach for clicks, is that breaking any rules? Domain developers teaming up sounds like a good idea, but I don't know of anyone who does that.

When bloggers list with directories and form communities, I bet there is a lot of team-like viewing going on. Since the hits would come through another platform, it might not show up as a TOS violation.
tater03 Wrote:You're right there is a lot of that going on with peoples blogger lists. I don't see how it could hurt to give it a try?

There are communities spread over several social platforms. I can't figure out how a TOS violation could be cooked up when legitimate communities take an interest in the members and their activities.

Are there any examples where a TOS forbids this sort of viewing? I guess the most stringent would be the Adsense program, but if they have nothing against "stumbles" then covert teamwork might be an options.

I know...I am terribly devious!

:whistle: